• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Livertool wrote:

@DoktorAvalanche wrote:

Harsh! And i was in such a good mood after we won 0-0 last night. 🤣

:haha:

Actually wouldn't have been wrong if you would have won for real. Close but no cigar which might be  case tonight too 4 u i we meet at table 👼

Well, for a couple of minutes near the end we at least looked threatening. I'm just glad you didn't win the title in our back yard. 😏

I like a cigar and i quite like Omaha so i'll try to play this tonight. 🆒

• Like 1

@FunckyFish, didn't you get 2 * €2? You were obviously quite unlucky to get he lowest price twice and both Andrei and rushbie won €25 on their attempts :)

With €90 in regular prizepool and 3-4 employees playing, we can't really have €50 per bounty - even here there's a limit to the value we can add ;)

• Like 3

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Livertool wrote:

Did stubbe win? I was like minute late and he was ultimate chipleader at the time (must have used some bots to get there 😛 )

Haven't you been following the news? Bots and superusers are only used in freerolls 🤣

I had a few lucky hands, and then it helped to have @ReCorpH at the table to donate chips as well :)

• Like 3

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Did stubbe win? I was like minute late and he was ultimate chipleader at the time (must have used some bots to get there 😛 )

Haven't you been following the news? Bots and superusers are only used in freerolls 🤣

I had a few lucky hands, and then it helped to have @ReCorpH at the table to donate chips as well :)

Oooh it's on again now. 🤣

@ReCorpH will be pasting THAT hand into a reply anytime soon. 😏

• Like 1

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

I would like to report collusion between stubbe and recorph, no need to investigate, confession above. Don't really make sense cause pricemoney are moved to next one but i'm sticking to it nonetheless:laugh:

recorph 2nd, jeppe 1st, stubbe 4th so it must be bots, rigged rng, colluding or smthng 😛

Who was bubblyboy, should we expect omaha or he next?

• Like 1

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@FunckyFish, didn't you get 2 * €2? You were obviously quite unlucky to get he lowest price twice and both Andrei and rushbie won €25 on their attempts :)

With €90 in regular prizepool and 3-4 employees playing, we can't really have €50 per bounty - even here there's a limit to the value we can add ;)

Yeah, probably I didn't read very good the post when you said that last tournament the bounty prizes were 300% of the prize pool. Nevermind...

• Like 1