(un)official community championship

Livertool

It was another really fun tournament, well done @Stubbe-Unibet with the stream and thanks to you, @Andy-Unibet , @JeppeL and @ReCorpH for showing up and make it even better with so much extra value at the tables(plus the giveaways 🆒:cash: )... too bad Jeppe owned us tonight, next time maybe he should start with a penalty like 1/2 stack lol 😏

GG all and cya next time :)

• Like 5
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome stream again 🆒
Big thanks for the whole staff for taking part, despite Jeppe destroying everyone and keeping the flag high on the mountain for the team Unibet :laugh: Congrats, man!
(Special thanks for Stubbe's flips, sure put some extra action and heartbeats to the game ❤️)
GG, all :rockon:

jeppe.PNG.9f4e23afe05bf77b94d8772f43d8a7d6.PNG

• Like 3

If I may, I suggest no player cap and password to be posted here in the thread. Will always be quite a few no-shows, and don't see any downside in having more players?

Also think 1 re-entry would be nice, so I can play my aggressive style without being afraid to bust the first hand :D

I plan on joining the next one as well :)

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Not to be rude or anything but we are getting quite far what i was thinking about which was getting some members that spend lot time in here and we are familar with, to join friendly game of poker (and maybe squeeze some nuts for xtra good so they may be more likely of hanging) so in that pov i'm not too happy about that suggestion. Also i am all the way freezeout guy and it don't even make any sense to rebuy in tournament of around 20 players.

Not saying that some can't participate but always nicer to play and chat with some that you "know" at least slightly. Also if they hang around here, more often than not, they are more likely to set up another tourny

So overall, plan wasn't to make this greatest and biggest tourny of all time or to promote community, but some fun for members and ofc me. Like i always say, and this was my idea so i think i got right, keep it simple :)

• Like 4

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Livertool, it's not a freeroll ;) you wont have 20 extra guys, just because the PW is posted here :) 

Yeah ain't afraid of that. But like said, once again, got feeling that if players are some that spend quite lot time in here, they are more likely to play if they say and also to set up next tourny ( which i don't see right now) Anyways, i am going to miss next one no matter what so do as you wish. I can read here if it worked out :)

• Like 2

As the bubble boy of the last tourney, i think i am in charge of the next one.

How about follow the path, and give one more chance to @Merenitsu playing one more PLO but not bounty, just a simple 6max freezout, or if you want 1-reentry.

BI 5euro, blind structure can be the same as last time.

Edit: monday, 8pm CEST

Any toughts?

• Like 8

@Stubbe-Unibet I don't mind if the password will be shared but what I'm afraid off is that members won't play with their community alias in this tournaments and just try to take advantage of the extra value(no rake + bounties/ giveaways and/or money added to the prize pool...); it's up to you guys 👍 and I'll most likely join again tho PLO isn't my game and I'm just pushing butttons lol , but I would like to see a rule that only members using their community alias can win the extra prizes :cash:

GLGL all and stay safe!

• Like 3
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

So, because noone stood out for the reentry (except the staff :) ) it must be a freezout tomorrow.

Once again: PLO 6max freezout; 5eur BI, and the same blind structure as last time.

The password is: KOthestaff  :)

I hope there will be enough player to go. Yup, and you must play with you community alias!!!:cash:

One more question: will @Stubbe-Unibet stream it?

• Like 4

@ReCorpH wrote:

So the only rule on this now is that if you play without Community alias or similar (And/or don't announce it on stream/here etc, up to you guys) no special bounties will be won. :) 

Think it could mean that you need to announce the alias right away when it begins for the one with wrong alias. Just to avoid surprises and exploiting the anonymity 👍

Edit. But yeah, makes sense to only be capable of getting extra community prizes, if games are played under own community alias.

Afterall, it's the whole point of this.

Edit.2 Or then just make the need for community alias absolute. No correct alias? Bummer, next time then :laugh:

• Like 1

@Rushbie, yes, you should announce it before the tournament starts. It'd honestly be incredibly stupid not to play with the alias, considering the value of the bounties :)

So who's playing tonight? I plan on joining and can fire up the stream for a place to chat - will make sure the technical stuff is okay before we start this time, so I don't have to play around with that for the first 60 min 🤣

• Like 4

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions