Undisputed Community Championship PLO

Starting Stack: 5000

Buy in: 5€

Blind levels: 6 minutes

Bounty: Progressive, 50% 

Late registrations: 5 levels

Payouts: Top 17% 

No rebuys. 

Edit: I will add the 21€ as prizes from the last tournament. 

• Like 4

@psrquack wrote:

Meh, PLO is so tempting, but meh again. Hopefully I can figure out something. We will see.

I understand that early summer is busy time with ducks and all the hatching. Maybe you can speed it up by putting them eggs to oven, should be all done in no time 😛

• Like 3

Also @Merenitsu and others, the tournament is now set up with the details I mentioned before. Password will be given to @Merenitsu and @Livertool, they will spread it as they wish. :) What I did mess up, is put the maximum number of entrants to 18, so now it is 2500... But that should not be a problem. :P

• Like 7

Sounds cool, pass plz! 😃

And yeah, the host choosing the details is just like Dealer's choice bringing a bit of extra fun to it 👍

Now it's just a matter of who's streaming it, @Livertool having already some good experience from it 😉

• Like 4

@Rushbie wrote:

Sounds cool, pass plz! 😃

And yeah, the host choosing the details is just like Dealer's choice bringing a bit of extra fun to it 👍

Now it's just a matter of who's streaming it, @Livertool having already some good experience from it 😉

Don't mind if you or someone else want to stream ;) Wasn't that enjoyable/easy to play when i had to pretty much do all with one hand. Otherwise didn't mind it :)

• Like 4