(un)official community championship

Livertool

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@BillyR23 wrote:

PS. will anyone stream the tournament on Twitch or anywhere else we can gather to chat while playing? I think it will be even more fun if we can talk about some hands while playing... 

I can try twitch for chatting purposes if you want. I mean don't have webcam or mic on my desktop so it would be just for chat and tables. Never done it, crippled and i got only 1 screen so don't know how well it would go but i can surely try :D

• Like 1

@ReCorpH wrote:

Late reg for 2 more minutes. If you don't have enough players, I can join as well and offer a €25 bounty on my head. ;) 

For sure we will have one more spot, so feel free to give us the bounty @ReCorpH :D

• Like 1
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

What a great fun this has been.Definately we should make it at least a weekly thing. Maybe one good idea is to increase the starting stack at 5k and to slow down just a bit the blinds.Other than that, thanks a lot for hosting on Twitch @Livertool , it gave the salt and peper to it. 

Always great fun when a mod joins , so hopefully @ReCorpH , will do that again ( except busting all the others out 🤣 ).

GG to all the participants!

Capture.PNG.b9971a07049134916fcc18d5ef39f499.PNG

• Like 9
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

And we have a champion. Cheers for @AndreiBN JP with winning also bounty.

Not too too shabby also for @ReCorpH  for making 2nd place with bounty for his head (was running some weird modmode :P ), @Rushbie  for hitting bronze and @Merenitsu  for being bubbleboy and getting buy in for next one.

Rest of us there is room for improvement. Until next time :)

lob.jpg.0439352836b89c6ae3c136afab0f5530.jpg

• Like 11

It was fun @Livertool so much better with live chat, thanks for that. Thanks to @ReCorpH for entertaining us and all those that took part, definitely needs to be weekly, and slightly deeper. :atisfied: Well done @AndreiBN I did pick him as a winner when I realised he wasn't in his shoving every hand mode.🤣

Great start, a few more players wanted.

• Like 6

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Yeah, 5k stack makes more sense for little more room to actually play.

About hosting and setting up tourny, don't no if it makes sense to ask in advance who is going to play since all don't show up anyway ( no hard feelings, thing change) but maybe set it up and give password to all that wants it here before tourny starts. That way host could share pw without having problems with pm restrictions.Just a thought :)

Anyways, feel free to set up next one @Merenitsu , i am in. If i get it right, we will have extra money in next one with money that @ReCorpH won yesterday...

• Like 2

It's not something catastrophic with 3lvls, but imo the latereg could be only 1 level, 2 at max, so everyone starts and plays the game from the same line practically and no chronic lateregger can possibly use the advantage at the expense of the ones being there in the beginning 😏

Just to keep it simple, fair freezeout.

But life goes on either way it'll be:laugh:

• Like 3

Was nice playing with you all! 

And yes, next tournament shall have the extra 21€ spread in to the prizepool. :) Let me know when you wish to organize it and I'll make sure it's there. 

Also for this one the bubbleboy shall get the buy in. :) I like the fact that everyone was playing with their Community alias as it makes the game that much more fun, alongside with the chat. :) 

• Like 2

@Merenitsu  Just thought it would be good to make it a regular event, then players get used to it being there and not have to ask or search, if that's ok with everyone. :wonder: Saves having to re-set it up and inform players each time.:wonder:

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

If I can chip in a bit, rather keep it once a week, on monday evenings. The host decides everything else: Stack depth, Game (NLHE, PLO), Bounty or not etc. I do also suggest to keep the buy in at the same 5€, and I'll bring in some prizes every now and then, mostly in the form of giving the host (bubbleboy of the previous tournament) the buy in to the next one. :) These are obviously just my suggestions and you can take them as you please. :) 

• Like 7