(un)official community championship

Livertool

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Livertool or anyone else that will play this tournament, please make a post when the MTT appears in the lobby(I can't find it ATM- I searched the name used by Stubbe in his PM) and tag me in the post too so I don't forget about it and to change my alias to the one I use here...

GLGL at the tables and stay safe everyone!

• Like 2
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

I am not currently participating (I do not have the buy-in). Good luck to all!
  • Like 1
Life is not about how you survive the storm, but about how you dance in the rain.
What a release when I realized that the voice in my head is not who I am! Who am I, then? The one who sees this. "- Eckhart Tolle

@BillyR23 

It shoud be in lobby 8 hours before kick off :)

Despite that it ain't yet, is it too early to start make excuses why there is chance that i might not win 😛

IMG_20200607_082715.thumb.jpg.1b813426958eba94f7560b620e955d63.jpg

Broken wrist means i am stuck with lefty. And what i have noticed, i suck with that. So i will not play bad, they will al be just missclicks :Angel:

• Like 5

@Livertool wrote:

IMG_20200607_082715.thumb.jpg.35fba6772e34fd02e2d6b44eff8f82bc.jpgbroken wrist means i am stuck with lefty. And what i have noticed, i suck with that. So i will not play bad, they will al be just missclicks :Angel:

How big pint of beer did you buy with that slots win?

Bet you didn't realize when celebrating, that winning lots of money and screwing a handel into a full 200litre beerbarrel doesn't make one physically capable of lifting it :Laugh::Cheeky:

Quick healings, tho :Thumbsup:

• Like 4

@Rushbie wrote:

How big pint of beer did you buy with that slots win?

Pretty close there. Lets put it this way that if you had enough that you can't stand on your feet, you may not want rush to store to buy more 🤣 But as we all want to be victims, i don't blame myself but goverment for making these restriction about hours alcohol can be bought 😛

• Like 3

@Livertool  I do not understand the vote number 3 "Next Host" 😃

@Livertool wrote:

@ReCorpH wrote:

@Livertool let me know the details of the tournie when it's made, and Tikiet shall be granted. :) 

edit: This shall be all you guys handling the organization of it, but just an idea. What if the bubbleboy is the host of the next tournament and receives a 5€ tikiet for his efforts? ;) 

Mr-Burns-Saying-Excellent.gif.1c031d2e4ea0f508c908d98c615f8934.gif

Thanks.

Bubbleboy works as well for me. I was going to be democratic and poll for structure and paytable so might as well poll that :)

Levels 

Pricepool 

Next host? 

So far we have @AndreiBN @comanimal @OmahGAWD @GR1ZZL3R  @SCOBY  @Rushbie  @Messwithme  @Joco  @HAI_ROMANIA  @BillyR23  @Merenitsu  @cris1285  in for sure and @Karmasuper  is thinking. That 12 seats taken, 6 available. Giddy up cowboys and bullgirls :D

@OmahGAWD wrote:

I am looking forward to donating to my community friend s 😏

Same here, it should be a fun tournament and because the buy-in is low hopefully everyone will have a good time at the tables and enjoy a nice community game :)

PS. will anyone stream the tournament on Twitch or anywhere else we can gather to chat while playing? I think it will be even more fun if we can talk about some hands while playing... 

• Like 3

@ReCorpH wrote:

Did you decide on if it's the winner or the bubbleboy for the next one? 

It's a tie ATM and I would say the Bubbleboy should win in this case- let's give something to the 'losers' side too lol

GL&HF all and cya at the tables! 

• Like 2

The tournament is in the lobby, the password works too(I've unregistered tho as I still want to play 'undercover' some games until the tournament starts and I don't want to forget to change the alias back to the community one...), the levels are increasing at 5 minutes- so everything looks fine 🆒👍

GLGL all BlessRNG 

• Like 2

I would like to change my vote in favor for the bubbleboy to host the next one and receive a ticket for their efforts.

It's a friendly tournament so let's have as many winners as possible.

• Like 3

@ReCorpH wrote:

@Livertool 500 BP added, please purchase a 5€ ticket from the bonus shop. Good luck!

Did you decide on if it's the winner or the bubbleboy for the next one? 

Thank you, will do :)

Looks like bubbleboy is the next one.

But for some reason i can't enter my own tourny? I've banned myself as too big favourite ??? :d

tourny.thumb.JPG.ff27f2fd0461cd219e85e555ee40f408.JPG

@SCOBY wrote:

@Livertool 

unfortunately I can't participate tonight, because my deposit limit doesn't allow me, but I hope that in the next tournaments it will be good.👍

Ok, thanks for letting me know.

If there is player that would like to take scobys place, i can squeeze you in and give pw :)