(un)official community championship

Livertool

Anyone want to join 5€ friendgame with added bonus of title of community champion (of the week)? I was thinking max 18 players, just post here or pm me if you aren't afraid to join 😛 and i'll ask them to set it up once enough players. I believe those are rakefree so more value :) Maybe we can even squeeze @Stubbe-Unibet  @JeppeL  balls for some extra tikiet? Pretty pliis?

• Like 9

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Livertool count me in too, I like the idea and it should be a fun tournament especially if everyone will use their community alias and/ or if someone will stream the tournament on Twitch so we can all join the chat too :)

• Like 3
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

@Livertool let me know the details of the tournie when it's made, and Tikiet shall be granted. :) 

Edit: This shall be all you guys handling the organization of it, but just an idea. What if the bubbleboy is the host of the next tournament and receives a 5€ tikiet for his efforts? ;) 

• Like 6

@ReCorpH wrote:

@Livertool let me know the details of the tournie when it's made, and Tikiet shall be granted. :) 

edit: This shall be all you guys handling the organization of it, but just an idea. What if the bubbleboy is the host of the next tournament and receives a 5€ tikiet for his efforts? ;) 

Mr-Burns-Saying-Excellent.gif.9556fcfce659e65e056bbc54aac55771.gif

Thanks.

Bubbleboy works as well for me. I was going to be democratic and poll for structure and paytable so might as well poll that :)

Levels 

Pricepool 

Next host? 

So far we have @AndreiBN @comanimal @OmahGAWD @GR1ZZL3R  @SCOBY  @Rushbie  @Messwithme  @Joco  @HAI_ROMANIA  @BillyR23  @Merenitsu  @cris1285  in for sure and @Karmasuper  is thinking. That 12 seats taken, 6 available. Giddy up cowboys and bullgirls :D

• Like 5

@AndreiBN @comanimal @OmahGAWD @GR1ZZL3R  @SCOBY  @Rushbie  @Messwithme  @Joco  @HAI_ROMANIA  @BillyR23  @Merenitsu  @cris1285  @Karmasuper @OmNomNom @HonorTheGame @Livertool 

We are two players short of 18. Don't know if i am willing to wait weeks that we get full squad so what if i ask tomorrow for @ReCorpH to set it up on monday 20.00 CET? If two more players pop up until saturday, i ask them to be added?

Buddy of mine is coming to town tomorrow and we'll be moisturating our interiors for couple days so i can't really play thursday/friday and some prefered it to be played weekdays so monday should fit ???

Set up is currently 5 min blinds, top 5 payed and winner is next host. Still time to vote HERE  until tourny is asked to be set up.

Last but not least, randomly tagging members that start with p if they would join @Purps @pinki @psrquack :Tongue:

• Like 7