tourney formats

cottonmouth

You realise that Unibet needs to make money also? There can't be always tournaments with overlays and stuff. Until the population gets bigger we have to play what we get. 
I understand your point, don't get me wrong but we have to see the issue from both sides.

And from now lets be glad they are investing alot into the community with all the promotions and support. If the issue gets worse I'll guarantee that more people will be vocal. I think for now they are fair.

Altho I prefer rentries instead of rebuys with a longer duration on levels 8/10 mins. Even 12 for bigger ones.

Peace!

Better to be lucky than good.

I feel like the formats are way better now, they play better for once, deeper, smoother transitions between blinds, bigger guarantees, and generally more satisfying to play rather than the usual play for a couple of levels then you're in an awkward push fold with no antes. They did a really good job with them IMO, only a few tournaments in the old structure were this good, and now we have tons. Wouldn't mind a couple more 25€ daily tours tho, maybe a couple more 10s as well. 

That being said I only know how the higher buyins play, and I've heard that the low buyin people don't have as many options anymore, for example someone that used to play a 1€ FO or a 4€ FO can't really play a 5€ R/A , the lobby seems to have some for them as well, but many of them seem to have 4 minute levels.

As for the deep crazy tournaments, some of the 4 minute level tournaments seem kinda similar, big starting stacks but really fast (just not as fast)

@Sally wrote:

Same here, really miss the old format and games like the deep crazy.  Not enjoying the new ones as much.

Yea, +1 to deep crazys. Loved how the blinds stayed at the same level as in the beginning, but the antes increased rapidly, making the pots more interesting. It was quite a limpfest from time to time, but still very good format for anyone, whos post-flop game is even at a basic level.

Nighttime needs more PLO games, Unibet! And wouldn't hurt the daytime either. There's plenty of unused room f.e. €20-€50 GTD PLO games to fill the boring gap (03.00-06-00) with something that lasts 2-3 hours :dissatisfied:

I don't think those are the deep crazys you're talking about @Rushbie  the blinds were increasing in those tournaments. What you're talking about are probably the Ante tournaments like the 10€ midday one where blinds were 20 the entire game but the antes would increase. That was a really fun game, would love a few of those in the schedule. And as far as I know it didn't use to overlay at all. 

Archived