Lionsvilla

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

259156026_Screenshot(720).png.cb28bcf79a546731466d7ef01d3b507a.png 
This is a straightforward observation test and coming up with 23. Only 1 possible answer but fairly easy.      

C

1,  2,  6,  42,  1806.

I had to think this one over a bit, but a bit of division gives the answer, 42/6 = 7 (1st and 3rd numbers),  6/2 =3 (1st and 2nd numbers) 2/1 (1st and 1st number) Again fairly easy but actually too easy to find the answer on Google (after I'd worked it out, honest 🤣 )

D

@MadAdo wrote:

1  1  0

2  2  0

3  6  ?

4 24 20

@GR1ZZL3R  I see more than single pattern here :-)

first column running ids (1..4), second column A * B(above) so B4 (24) is A4*B3 and so on ..., third column tricky :-) maybe repeating patterns 0,0 and 20,20 or it is simple result of subtract operation -> C1 = B1-A1, C3=B3-A3 (3)

I like cake as well 🤫

You're all like most players every month dashing off to play all the new missions as soon as they come, or kids let loose in the sweetie shop. Only @MadAdo hung around long enough to attempt an answer which was correct but with only partially correct reasoning. My mistake making it possible to solve without going through the whole process.

@MadAdo 

B+

Not sure I'm on your wavelength yet @psrquack but I'll keep trying. 😃

• Like 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@Argevolen wrote:

701286446_.png.369d9a7335f53c318e5c215321ecef09.png

L1: 15 corners each: 15*3 = 45

L2: 23-15= 8--> 1 for each blade

L3: 10-4 = 6 ---> 3 o'clock---> 1 for each hour

L4: 4+ 2*11 - 3 = 23

It is 23! Next...

• Like 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

Not sure I'm on your wavelength yet @psrquack but I'll keep trying. 😃

Spare your energy to more important and curious things, the answer is F. A:3,1,4 are the first digits of the Pi aka Archimedes constant, E:2,7,1 are the first 3 digits of the Euler's number and F:1,1,2 would be the digits of the Fibonacci number. Give me my E and I will try adding a better one next time.

@Kamon wrote:

Level 2:

4,   6,  9

3,   9,  27

9, 15,  ?

That doesn't even make sense! This is almost @pinki -level....:laugh:

25 is the only number that comes to mind...

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@psrquack wrote:

tricky-math-puzzle-question-to-find-missing-number-in-square

Tough one, but I go with 28. Multiply the two fields touching the darkened one and subtract the remaining number. Bottom right: 3*5= 15; 15-7=8.

• Like 1

@WuDu wrote:

@Kamon wrote:

Level 2:

4,   6,  9

3,   9,  27

9, 15,  ?

@WuDu  I can't see the pattern on this one ... maybe, I'm too :geek: for solving it ... I see repetition in diagonal, differences between rows did not get me too much sense, also did not see pattern except 2nd column/row ... how to calculate corner from this mess ?

• Like 1

@MadAdo wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

@Kamon wrote:

Level 2:

4,   6,  9

3,   9,  27

9, 15,  ?

@WuDu  I can't see the pattern on this one ... maybe, I'm too :geek: for solving it ... I see repetition in diagonal, differences between rows did not get me too much sense, also did not see pattern except 2nd column/row ... how to calculate corner from this mess ?

First row is 4; 4* 3/2=6;  6* 3/2=9

Second row: 3; 3*3=9; 9*3=27

Third row: 9; 9* 5/3= 15; 15* 5/3= 25 

Very @pinkiesque...

• Like 3

@Kamon wrote:

@Kamon wrote:

Level 2:

4,   6,  9

3,   9,  27

9, 15,  ?

@MadAdo 

In every row: 

b²=a*c

I have to reconsider, that wasn't @pinkiesque, that was pretty smart actually. :Thumbsup:

• Like 4

@WuDu @MadAdo @Kamon @psrquack @Livertool  @GR1ZZL3R @Argevolen 

Ok  time for another @pinki esque riddle :d

rules: 

1.Answers only via PM.  Any public answer = interrupts the competition. 

I publish all answers at 23:00-23:59 CET or eralier :)

2. Prizes:

a. First three correct answers: 5€ UK Tour :Cash:

b. Two answers: 5€UK + 3x1€UK  per answer.

c. One correct answer: 3x5€UK?

Let me know what time will be the best to publish the riddle?:Wonder:  19:00CET 20:00CET? 21:00CET? Or  maybe tomorrow?

ps. or send a riddle via PM to people who want to participate :)

• Like 3
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."