sports bet freeroll

thor

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday i received two HalfTime/MatchDay Freeroll tickets, but i believe i got the second when the flip tourney was over, so i couldnt use it. If i know in advance, of course i use the first on the flip.  

Maybe i (or we) got two tickets, because sports betting freeroll is back from today? 

I chatted with LC agent and she stated that the promo is active but currently there are no freeroll in the lobby but the relevant team will check it again so I'm pretty sure (around 90%) they will set up a freeroll later.

ok thanks, I'll keep my fingers crossed. I have not been awarded a ticket for the freeroll though so does that mean when the tournament is added back I will have to make another £10 bet despite having made many such bets in the last few days?

Plus I also have been awarded 3 extra half time freerolls tickets which run out in a few hours time and are unuseable. I wonder what that is all about?

@Livertool wrote:

I'm missing tikiet from last week if all sports were good again and not just wc

I think last week counted to the HT/Fulltime freerolls and the betting one will be back from thursday so no bets are eligible for that type of ticket. Btw I currently made a long conversation about this theme with the LC agents and be greatful if you are not involved in this case.😃

Archived