sports bet freeroll

thor

I have placed a £10 bet on the horses this morning and usually I get the sports bet freeroll token immediately but it has now been an hour and there is no sign of it. Is there a problem?

@JeppeL wrote:

Sorry for the wait @thor, I checked and saw it was added a little while later yesterday - good luck in the tournament :)

Hi @JeppeL

When do players normally receive the ticket for the €500 Betting freeroll?

I did bet for 100,-NOK (€10.5) at Saturday at Champions League Finale, but I have not received any ticket for the Betting freeroll tonight?

@JeppeL wrote:

Sorry for the wait @thor, I checked and saw it was added a little while later yesterday - good luck in the tournament :)

Can you, please, check @JeppeL, why I have not receive any ticket for the €500 Betting freeroll?

In the rules it says that you got the ticket right after you have placed the bet for at least €10.

Hi @steppek77, I had a look at your account and indeed there were 3 bets placed however as the promotion states, one single bet of the total value of 10 euro or higher needs to be placed in order to receibe the Betting Freeroll ticket:
"Place a sports bet of at least €10 between Tuesday and Thursday to get a ticket.
Place a sports bet of at least €10 between Friday and Monday to get another ticket."

Unfortunately this is the reason the system didn't add you to the list.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

It's happened to me again. The last time did get the ticket but only after I contacted live chat and posted here. This time(until this post) I have done neither and am still waiting for a ticket even though I placed my qualifying bet over 10 hours ago. Is the award of a ticket non immediate anymore?

@RayL wrote:

Hi @steppek77, I had a look at your account and indeed there were 3 bets placed however as the promotion states, one single bet of the total value of 10 euro or higher needs to be placed in order to receibe the Betting Freeroll ticket:

"Place a sports bet of at least €10 between Tuesday and Thursday to get a ticket.

Place a sports bet of at least €10 between Friday and Monday to get another ticket."

Unfortunately this is the reason the system didn't add you to the list.

/Ray

Yes, @RayL My mistake. Sorry for that.

No worries @steppek77, happens to the best of us :)

Hi @thor, I had a look at your bets yesterday and as I can see 2 bets were attempted on football and none of them went through. You can see that in your account history as well. After followed a bet of 10 euro on Racing which indeed was placed.
Now here's the hickup :) Racing bets do not qualify for the Sports Bet Freeroll promotion but I get the confusion, it is not separately specified so. The racing platform comes from a different provider which cannot be technically implemented in this promotion. We have requested a change in the terms of this promotion to specify the above and am more than happy to credit you the freeroll ticket in this case. Just please note that Racing bets do not count towards this promotion.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Archived