sometime Kings has to go, goodbuy Cosmic Rays..

Leo-Unibet

1982479709_fontoptions5.thumb.png.f8ee80647fa3e1bf80507ea4a792159c.png

......and welcome to "The Exoplanet"

€4,000 The Exoplanet will run every Sunday, it's a €10,  6-max rebuy tournament with a unstandardized level-up format, the deaper you gets in the tournament the longer blind levels.
For those who had tickets for the Cosmic Rays will be able to use them in the new tournament.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, thanks for telling, wasn't too sure did I just miss it or was it gone for real :wonder:
Well, finished ITM anyway with one bullet so can't complain. Probably because of that :speechless:
A lot of happy people coming up, tho..

Same thing happened just now with the multiverse. Addon period without being able to add on. Stuff like this sets me off, especially when this problem has been going on for ages.

@Leo-Unibet

THIS REALLY NEEDS TO BE FIXED!! Players expect to be able to add on, it also influences game play a lot since you fold a lot more when you come closer to the addon period. These errors should really never happen.

I really hope this was the last time but I'm not being too optimistic seeing the history of this problem...

While I do agree that not getting the addon in certain situations where you might fold most hands just to get to it is super frustrating and shouldn't happen (it's like the site saying, hey this buyin you you just made, I'll throw it in the trash, it's worthless now), a lot of the time it results in an overlay, sooo some bad some good, not both at the same time so variance in that. Also incentive for unibet to actualy fix this bug to stop those overlays, and stuff like what happened in the 50k last year :haha: which seems to happen quite randomly from what I've seen. Dunno if it's human error or a programming error (I assume it's not human error since I've seen it happen tournaments that had nothing changed to them, but dunno), but if it is code seems like an interesting problem to analize.

Wow the multiverse exceeded the GTD even without addons, nice   

• 3 weeks later...

really? aha I had a ticket for this game but didnt play it because i did not want to pay for the addon ,somehow managed to get milked another way by playing a game that everybody could addon for uos ticket expect me ...ayeayeaye

Archived