received twice the leaderboard money

Dennis__

I think I have been issued twice the bonuspoints for second place on the SNG leaderboard. Obviously I would happily take the money but I think there has been a mistake and unlike someone who´s name is not worth mentioning I actually have a sense of morality.

• Like 12

@Dennis__ wrote:

I think I have been issued twice the bonuspoints for second place on the SNG leaderboard. Obviously I would happily take the money but I think there has been a mistake and unlike someone who´s name is not worth mentioning I actually have a sense of morality.

Hi @Dennis__,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We appreciate the honesty.

There was some confusion between the developers and ourselves regarding how the weekly leaderboards would be paid out. The first credit was done automatically from the software and then a 2nd manual credit was done by myself in the morning as we didn't know the automatic one had been completed.

We will not be removing the additional points, consider it an early adopter bonus for taking part in the SNG promotion this month :)

• Like 7

Poker Janitor

Great gesture by unibet. Nice to see Dennis rewarded for his honesty.

Was this manual payment given in the form of bonus points or cash? I received the automatic payment at midnight, but I don't believe I received a manual payment.

• Like 1

@Groggy wrote:

Great gesture by unibet. Nice to see Dennis rewarded for his honesty.

Was this manual payment given in the form of bonus points or cash? I received the automatic payment at midnight, but I don't believe I received a manual payment.

Hi @Groggy,

The manual payment was for BP as well. You were the unfortunate victim of the second issue I've been dealing with this week in that the first customer on the list I upload to pay out BP does not actually end up getting them. I've manually added your reward now.

• Like 1

Poker Janitor