"Supernova Tickets Centroll" €250 on the way!! PART THREE!

Leo-Unibet

Guys, sorry for the late notice....again!!  

We will be running some Centrolls giving out a total of €250 worth of €2-tickets. The target tournament is a five ticket (€500) guarantee, one occasion, flip qualifer for the sunday major, the €20,000 Supernova!

The centrolls will be running as following:

"€50 Supernova Tickets Centroll"  today at 20:00CET
"€50 Supernova Tickets Centroll" Friday at 20:00CET
"€50 Supernova Tickets Centroll" Saturday at 20:00CET
"€100 Supernova Tickets Centroll" Sunday at 16:00CET

The target tournament "€500 Supernova Tickets FLIP" will run Sunday at 18:30CET

Please note that you can only use one of the €2-tickets eventually won, the ticket can not be exchanged for another ticket.

Good luck to all!! 

@Livertool wrote:

Is there some reason that centrolls are turbos and you might win ticket to flip? Don´t make sense to me, either flips/turbos all the way would be more logical to me :wonder:

@Livertool The reason with these centrolls is that you and the community will have a chance of playing the Supernova for as little as 1 cent, you need both skill (get into the prizes) and luck (top 5 in the flip) to actually accomplish the challenge. Skill and luck.....that's what It's all about :-)

@LeoUnibet wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Is there some reason that centrolls are turbos and you might win ticket to flip? Don´t make sense to me, either flips/turbos all the way would be more logical to me :wonder:

@Livertool The reason with these centrolls is that you and the community will have a chance of playing the Supernova for as little as 1 cent, you need both skill (get into the prizes) and luck (top 5 in the flip) to actually accomplish the challenge. Skill and luck.....that's what It's all about :-)

@Livertool.... @Leo-Unibet@ gott it the wrong way round @ the end there... this one is about skill & then luck... as you have to have the skills to win a flip ticket & then have the luck in the flip, to finish in the top 5, to get a ticket to the Supernova. I think it's great value for money, especially if you manage to win it, you've made a bunch of money for just 1 cent. 

@I think this should become a regular feature for the big tourneys. It's a chance for dreamers like me, for a shot @ some nice cash.

Please can we have more Supernova Centrolls @Leo-Unibet ? 

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

Archived