poker server not working

dJ_b0rG

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi , i was at the 5 Eur PKO final table with more than 40 bb with potential of getting other players KO . Would like to know how this could be worked out . When server broke i got only 5 euro form guaranteed prize pool which sucks , because final table was all about getting other players Bounty's.

Thank you

Just got booted out when I was in a €10 heads up sit n go, what happens in this situation? I’d like to hope for a refund username is nat_orr18 it will be the last game my account played as I won’t be playing again until it is resolved. Thanks 

• Like 2

@adriantempo wrote:

@kei wrote:

Played cash games when server went down, now money that was on tables are missing!

Yes, me too. I had 22.63 euros at a table which it didn't return to me.

Same here. I was playing four or five plo200 tables and I've got over 1500e missing from my balance at the moment. It was 1h 40min ago when the software crashed and the money is still not back. I really hope to see it returned when I wake up in the morning. :wow:

• Like 1

Poker client is not launching at the moment.

From memory playing as MAINLYFISH I was playing in the following when it went down last night. 

Blackhole

Blackhole Nano

Galaxy E2 rebuy (one rebuy) 

Space Madness Bounty

E1 qualifier to E5 ticket

E0.20 to E1 ticket. 

Obviously crushing all of them please ship the lot or failing that a refund would be nice:laugh:

• Like 1

All cash game transactions have now gone through.

We're now working on MTT's at the time that the issue started; we want to apply the cancellation policy at this time as well, in addition to when it was applied yesterday, and pay the difference by tomorrow. Please read the cancellation policy, as funds are paid according to this: https://a1s.unicdn.net/polopoly_fs/1.1243714.1567083359!/menu/standard/file/Poker%20Rules%202%200%20EN.pdf

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

I will NOT look at any refund requests posted in this thread.

I will create another thread once we're done dealing with everything according to the cancellation policy, where you can request further refunds, if you believe you're entitled to it, according to the cancellation policy.

Hi Stubbe first time this has happened to me on Unibet I appreciate the cancellation policy explains but not particularly clear. Could you just confirm that if I was in a €5 Mtt last night and was blinded out by the time the tourney was cancelled will I receive my entry fee back? Thanks in advance

I will lock this thread, as everything I can say on the matter is just above. I'll post any updates here later today/tomorrow. Please understand I can't look at +500 individual cases - all it'll do is delay everything for all your fellow players. We first need to handle everything according to the cancellation policy, and once that's done, we will be able to look at individual cases, should anyone feel they haven't gotten what they're entitled to.

Tournament Cancellation Policy
In the unfortunate event of a multi-table or Sit & Go tournament being cancelled due to a problem in the Unibet poker software these rules will kick in depending on the state of the tournament.

52. The tournament is canceled before the start:

• The players will be refunded the tournament buy-in and fee in full including any multientries. In case of registration by a ticket, this ticket will be re-credited.

53. The tournament has started but players are not “in the money yet” (reached the prizes):

• The remaining players will be refunded their fee including re-buy and add-on fees.
  • The player supplied pot is split into two equal pools. The first pool will be distributed equally between all remaining players. The second pool will be distributed between all players in proportion to their chip count.
  • Exception: if the Tournament is a freeroll the added prize pool is divided even if it's not a player supplied pot.

54. The tournament has started and players are “in the money” (have reached the prizes):

• The remaining players will be refunded their fee including re-buy and add-on fees.
  • If players are not on the final table each player will receive the lowest remaining prize
    and the rest of the pot is distributed in proportion to their chip count.
  • If players are on final table the prize pool will be redistributed according to the ICM
    (Independent Chip Model) chop, if they are in the money.
  • If the tournament paid out non-monetary values, (like tickets, freespins or seats), the
    prize pool will be converted to regular funds and distributed accordingly.

In the unfortunate event of a HexaPro tournament being cancelled due to a problem in the Unibet poker software these rules will kick in:

55. HexaPro tournament cancellation policy

• The fee is returned for all remaining players
  • All remaining players receive 10% of the prize pool
  • Remaining prize pool is distributed according to ICM (Independent Chip Model) chop.

If cancelled tournament is a bounty tournament then player is given his own bounty value.
We reserve the right to alter cancellation payouts or to alter this policy.
In case of disputes, Unibet management decision will be final.

• Like 8