poker server not working

dJ_b0rG

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We're working on cancelling all running MTT's, according to the cancellation policy. Check here for info on refunds in connection with this policy: https://a1s.unicdn.net/polopoly_fs/1.1243714.1567083359!/menu/standard/file/Poker%20Rules%202%200%20EN.pdf
  • Like 3

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

All affected tournaments have now been cancelled and funds have been paid according to the cancellation policy.
We're now looking into the players negatively affected by the tournaments running, before the cancellation. Don't expect that to be solved tonight.

• Like 2

Same here I got credited in the $4 qualifier, but in the $25 qualifier game before< I was in 3rd place with 183k chips and couldn't log back in, so I blinded out to only win $4 ticket for finishinf in 21st place, but I was on pace to making the final table, so I got screwed to only get $4ticket, I have not been rewarded anything for the $25 qualifier????

Again: we're now looking into the players negatively affected by the tournaments running, from the incident occurred to the cancellation taking place. Don't expect that to be solved tonight.

Cash game transactions will go through during the night and tomorrow.

Once again I can only apologize for the inconvenience caused! We're doing our best to rectify the situation.

• Like 3

Sorry, don't mean to sound negative, just to clarify it was in the $25 freerroll, which I was in third place when the incident happened, I had 183k and was blinded out to 21st place, good enough for a $4 ticket, though was on pace to do better!!

Thank you for your quick response!!

ID name: Spawn17