poker server not working

dJ_b0rG

And "support" is a joke

Not a single information on website, facebook, messenger, just total silence from company

The money I had on cach tables is not refunded either

Think this will be the last drop that makes me leave Unibet.

• Like 4

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Same here. Had 6 sng tables running and one in registration. 200€ moneywise. Expecting to be refunded at least that amount. This same happened fro shorter time two days ago for me so maybe unibet servers are unable to handle bigger player pool? Assuming Covid situation had increased volumes.

• Like 1

Can we stay calm ffs. You guys realize we aren't in a video game and you can just reload the last save game, in the real world any number of things can go wrong and there is no saved game. So chill out, when everything will get fixed and the Unibet Staff appears i'm sure there will be a thread where you can request a refund. Going mental doesn't help anybody. :happyshy:

• Like 6

Well its ok that this might happen sometimes. Id just like a message from someone whats about to happen so I can do sth else w the next few hours not worrying it might continue. Bc calm or not there is money on the line ....

• Like 2

Just chatted with support. Their answer was: " I'm very sorry but there's a temporary technical issue with the poker client, our teams are working on it to fix it as soon as possible. We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Your understanding is appreciated in this matter."

When I asked about the timeframe to fix the issue, the reply was: "I can't give an exact time frame, but I can assure you that we are doing our best to get it fixed as soon as possible. "

• Like 4