poker client

Liefvergren

@psrquack wrote:

Because chat occurs too much inapprociate behaviour of the tilted users. Personally I don't see any valid argument why Unibet should implement chat. In the other rooms I mostly see offensive words and harsh language in the chat.

Well, Asians found a way around the language barriers without chat 😏

pkremojis.png.67ace300b7dc22377074614c8a6def67.png

• 7 months later...

@psrquack wrote:

Because chat occurs too much inapprociate behaviour of the tilted users. Personally I don't see any valid argument why Unibet should implement chat. In the other rooms I mostly see offensive words and harsh language in the chat.

@psrquack  I like that there is no chat at Unibet mostly because it would make the games slower. At every other site I play I have the chat disabled/non visible. Nothing to be missed except in some friendly cash-games that I haven't played since my first year as online player back in 2008.

But let me share this classic example of chat trolling which I found digging through old pics and screenshots 😏

1966355337_chattroll.thumb.png.bb3dd58d5b5af00e278dd3a40da977d9.png

@psrquack wrote:

Agree. Can’t see any added value of having a chat box.

Archived