Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wwaanneess Rank 18
Rank 18

Hi

a while ago there were some rumours that rake at nl25 would be lowered (as it is very high at the moment)...

Due to the internal changes within the pokerteam this was put on a hold... Any news on the changes? Will they still come in the near future?

Thanks in advance

15 REPLIES 15
@wwaanneess, we've double checked on the status of this and the team is still debating this possible change. Sinaia will be a good opportunity for all the guys involved to have a sit down and debate this and many other projects that are being bounced around.

/Ray
wwaanneess Rank 18
Rank 18

Sounds good, have fun in the mountains! Surfs up! 

0 Likes
wwaanneess Rank 18
Rank 18

@Ray-Unibet hope you had fun and didn't break too many bones? any news on rake nl25 btw? 

0 Likes
@wwaanneess no updates yet, but I'll "shake the tree again" and see what falls out Smile
0 Likes
Sweeedeeen Rank 13
Rank 13

And what about nl100? 6% looks very high for current squads Smile

0 Likes
Sweeedeeen Rank 13
Rank 13

NL100 looks very nitty and boring most of time Smile May be need some changes Smile

I think one of the problems is minor challenges. They are not about table actions, they are about collecting hands (like pairs, hearts etc) and if you will make minor challenges (like raise, 3bet i remember early here was this challenges) for actions it may change the game and it will be more fun for all players. 

0 Likes
FirstVillain Rank 6
Rank 6

We're after Sinaia, any updates on this?

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

Hi,

as for now, there will be no changes.

We are planning on having an updated or new loyalty program in the future where changes in rake can be calculated in.

In the current system it is at the current stage not possible, I'm afraid.

Thanks

0 Likes
wwaanneess Rank 18
Rank 18
Ok tnx for reply though
0 Likes