cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AcesHigh
Rank 7
Rank 7

Disadvantage for sure. But at least its not no Rakeback at all. I guess you have to be happy about that considering the current state of Onlinepoker in Germany. I wonder how excluding people from free bonus money is considered to be player protection of some sort. I guess that stupid concept is based on politicians that dont really understand what they are doing. Thx for your help!

WuDu
Rank 23
Rank 23

@AcesHigh wrote:

I wonder how excluding people from free bonus money is considered to be player protection of some sort. I guess that stupid concept is based on politicians that dont really understand what they are doing. 

That's what you get if bank tellers, teachers, bureaucrats and university dropouts are being put in charge of our laws. Reminds me a little bit of when they started oddset with its generous payout rate of 75 %. Laugh  

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
0 Likes