cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Crabtel
Rank 5
Rank 5

when you think the deposit limit will be introduced? juli next year when the real law comes into affect or earlier?

Elejoe
Rank 9
Rank 9

Just a little annotation:

Currently, both the webclient and the android apk are capped at 4 tables INCLUDING replay tables. that makes it so, that either you can play 3 tables and keep one slot for rewatching action or you can play 4 tables and if you miss something you're screwed. As the Regulation only concerns with the number of tables a player is PLAYING not watching, it would be nice if this could be adressed when implementing the table cap in the desktop client.

Ty btw for your amazing work here in the forums. I'm not posting a lot but I'm reading everyday and the Mods here are amazing. So lol that your Forum Mod team is way above the whole of pstars or pp's "support" teams these days. just wanted to leave my appreciation for that.

Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@Elejoe, appreciate the feedback Smile Don't worry, that is being taken into consideration for the desktop cap. On web it's due to the tiling and on mobile it's mainly due to hand widget - desktop obviously doesn't have the same kind of limitations.
0 Likes
Crabtel
Rank 5
Rank 5

@Stubbe-Unibet can you pls say something to my question as well? or is it again not decided yet Rofl

0 Likes
Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@Crabtel, I'm not on top of that part of the compliance - I focus on the poker product. But I can try and find out
Tillus
Rank 13
Rank 13

So, can I tile 3 tables and also have the lobby open in the area where a 4th table would be? Switching back and forth during bubble play is a pain in the ace... Disappointed

0 Likes
Elejoe
Rank 9
Rank 9

Now that the desktop client is working again, i was wondering how the "insta-ban-yourself-button" works. Does it ban me instantly if i click it by mistake? cause its really close to the replayer, which worries me a bit Geek

0 Likes
Davi1
Rank 6
Rank 6
Andy-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@Elejoe wrote:

Now that the desktop client is working again, i was wondering how the "insta-ban-yourself-button" works. Does it ban me instantly if i click it by mistake? cause its really close to the replayer, which worries me a bit Geek

Hi @Elejoe,

Yes, it will block you for 24 hours on a single click. I said the same thing about the button positioning when I saw it but the button is in the same position on the table as it is for Swedish players and I don't think I've seen a report of a misclick for that market.

0 Likes
silvert
Rank 10
Rank 10
here are the ones on
0 Likes