neteller not available

Heroix

hello

out of the sudden neteller is not available for me when i try to withdraw money.

it has been available all the time for me (inluding a short break when andrew fixed it), so i wonder if iam the only one.

i already contacted live chat but the nice lady couldnt help me and couldnt reach the department which is responsible for it.

regards

• Like 1

well, neteller for me worked like a charm with a short exception. also support is great.

there is nothing i can complain about, but if they removed the neteller option for good i will leave unibet for good.

i just wonder if they removed for everyone.

maybe i made too many withdraws with neteller or something? they could have told me and i even would

be fine paying a small fee for a withdrawal. but removing it without any warning or information leaves kind

of a bad taste.

i also contacted support twice now (live and email) and heavent heard back. get a feeling like iam beeing ignored after

beeing a customer for years.

Hi guys, @Heroix, @Duka. Sorry for keeping you guys waiting with an answer, our payments team has already confirmed that they are looking into the issue and they are doing their best to investigate and fix this. I've looped myself into the communication of this and will keep an eye out for any updates. Naturally as soon as I know more you guys will be first to know.

Sorry again for he late reply, we are not able to offer a live service with the Community just yet, this meaning that an answer might sometimes take some time, but our Live Chat service is open 24/7 and more than willing to help. For urgent matters they can be contacted as well.
https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Unibet-how-to-s/Live-chat-How-to-get-in-touch/m-p/167367#M166.

/Ray

• Like 1
Former Community Moderator