my table froze when i was playing a 10 euro heads up

daddy

Check your hand history to see if you won the hand. If you did, & the table froze, then a refund is possible. But it's also possible the table didn't open because you lost on turn/river. Verify this by looking at hand history.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@Magicadil wrote:

Check your hand history to see if you won the hand. If you did, & the table froze, then a refund is possible. But it's also possible the table didn't open because you lost on turn/river. Verify this by looking at hand history.

please stop responding when i ask the guys that work for unibet,you're very annoying

Fear knocked at the door, Faith answered and nobody was there.

@nelutzu wrote:

@Magicadil wrote:

please stop responding when i ask the guys that work for unibet,you're very annoying

You posted in the poker section? Mature response.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

this was the hand,man what a joke this poker software is,I swear to God.yesterday in the freeroll had ak with 15k and my table froze today 10 euro heads up,only lets me see the flop and then goodbye.apparently i lost the hand on the river but i think it would of been normal to let me see the hand at least 414291671_Capture.JPG9.JPG.d18f55aaebb17c5ce06fde1d93099ad9.JPG

, had a look at your hand history with on of the guys from our poker team, and I can see that there were two hands where it shows as disconnected (not the hand you've posted). In both hands you reconnected again within a couple of seconds and played them to the end.

The hand you've posted doesn't show any sign of disconnection.

As none of the hands from this heads-up indicate that you couldn't do take any action, we can't refund your buy-in in this case.

The experience you had last night might be related to the 2nd part of 's post here.

Former community moderator

@MarcoV wrote:

@daddy, had a look at your hand history with on of the guys from our poker team, and I can see that there were two hands where it shows as disconnected (not the hand you've posted). In both hands you reconnected again within a couple of seconds and played them to the end.

The hand you've posted doesn't show any sign of disconnection.

As none of the hands from this heads-up indicate that you couldn't do take any action, we can't refund your buy-in in this case.

The experience you had last night might be related to the 2nd part of @Kris-Unibet's post here.

listen man,i don't want anything,i got disconnected like 1000 times but that hand after the flop was dealt my table  froze.about what kris posted,you can only wish to have the quality of my internet,i don't understand why you continue with this BS when a day earlier the same thing happened in the community freeroll.

post the number of times i got disconnected from your ❤️♥️❤️ty poker software in the last month.and the fact that you can't play a single hand without disconnecting has a very big influence on someones game.

, you wrote in OP that you wanted your money back, so I replied on that part.

I'm not saying that your internet connection was the issue - it's the 2nd part of his post that might be related to this case.

If we could see that the frozen table was caused by issues in the client, the case would've been different, but there no sign of this in our backoffice.

then why did the table froze?because it was cold inside? i wrote in the forum like 2-3 minutes later about what happened because the first 2-3 minutes i was talking to a romanian guy from support,it would be better to give that money to a charity instead of paying them,they are never helpful,he asked me for my phone number,i guess he liked me.and i wrote that i wanted my money back because i didn't see all the cards,i only saw the flop and i was ahead,i lost on the river without seeing it,that's how you loose on your poker site.after i found the hand and posted it here it was clear i won't get my money back,even though that was the right thing to do.what kind of poker is that without seeing your cards?

I can't say anything for certain but reading the issue you're experiencing, it sounds like it could be related to what Kris wrote (not the internet connection):

Performance issues with your PC the poker client is quite resource heavy because it is built in Adobe air. Usually there will be a black screen instead of a table for a short time while the CPU is catching up.

If there was a specific issue with the client last night, we would have received a lot more reports and contacts in customer service regarding this.

one last thing,please post the number of times i got disconnected from your poker software in the last month,or tell me how to look for this and i will post it myself

I've asked our poker team to have a look at it but I'm not sure how much information we can find about this. As far as I can see in our backoffice, we don't have a specific overview of how many disconnections you've had in the past.
In addition, what you consider as a disconnection isn't neccessarily marked as a disconnection in our backoffice - like the hand in this case which didn't show any sign of disconnection in our backoffice.

There is a software glitch where my table has frozen 5 times in the last couple of days, 5 of them were at cash tables so it didn't affect that much where it just froze and I couldn't see the river as well.  2 of them were at the start of final tables and those were annoying obviously the first one probably cost me the tournament.  I sent an email but haven't received a response back yet a couple days ago.  Hopefully it gets fixed soon because it is annoying.

Archived