Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anxietyyy5 Rank 8
Rank 8

so mission5 is to cash on a mtt so if i starson the day and finish on the nest day still counts?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES
Highlighted
Indeed it does @anxietyyy5, it's the start of the tournament that counts, not the end time.
0 Likes
anxietyyy5 Rank 8
Rank 8
thanks
0 Likes
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

Now I'm a little bit confused @Ray-Unibet. So in the regular missions the end of the tourney counts to the daily tasks, but in the 31 days of Christmas the start of the SNG/tourney. Is that correct?

chat3.png

0 Likes
Either there is an update from me lower in that thread @psrquack, or I forgot to post it Sad.
It's the start time of the tournaments that count, always Smile
comanimal Rank 13
Rank 13

@Ray-Unibet I just finished a tournament in the money, which started yesterday and finished today, but I did not receive a reward for finishing the daily mission nor is yesterday's mission marked as completed in the calendar.

0 Likes
Esir Rank 11
Rank 11

@comanimal wrote:

@Ray-Unibet I just finished a tournament in the money, which started yesterday and finished today, but I did not receive a reward for finishing the daily mission nor is yesterday's mission marked as completed in the calendar.

Probably because it ended today, so when the day passed that mission got marked as not completed even if you started the tournament while it was on and the new mission became active.

Just saw Ray's reply, it might be a bug, don't mind me.

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.
0 Likes