cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
wwaanneess Rank 18
Rank 18

sup unibet buddies

about mission 11: is it eliminate  5 players in one MTT only or eliminate 5 players in multiple MTT's together?

cheers

mission 11.jpg

31 REPLIES 31
zsirk Rank 10
Rank 10

I think its together, not just in one Smile

zsirk Rank 10
Rank 10

But thats just my words, its not 100%

0 Likes
NMPfan Rank 19
Rank 19

yeah pretty sure it's 5 in total from any eligible tournaments, same as all the bounty missions in the past

psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

OH, I wish they could make an easy understandable and clear descriptions and you shouldn't ask LC and get another fake informations once in a lifetime.

FaiDeaEmo Rank 10
Rank 10

relax everyone, it has to be in total cause if it was to eliminate 5 in 1 tournament it would be very hard to make for most of the players+ it would take quite some time if not lucky to make in first try Smile and unibet cares about the majority of players , you can see their mentality if u hang out for a while.. unlike other competitors.. they do care about each and every small individual imo Smile For the poker part at least... won`t say anything about my experience with other markets of their Very Happy i will just say that i don`t wanna see any bingo related stuff anytime soon Very Happy

0 Likes
Patsgnome Rank 10
Rank 10

My guess would also be 5 in total over all eligible tournaments you play over the course of the day

0 Likes
Esir Rank 13
Rank 13

This one looks hard compared to the others that have been so far. But it should get more people to the tournaments. Which is always good.

Better to be lucky than good.
0 Likes
Bing__ Rank 17
Rank 17

I'd like some confirmation too, it's not clear!

Follow my poker blog as I build a €1K roll from scratch!

Bing's Bankroll Builder

0 Likes
Esir Rank 13
Rank 13

@Bing__ wrote:

I'd like some confirmation too, it's not clear!

I can confirm you that you can complete it in multiple tournaments as I just cleared it this morning.

Better to be lucky than good.