misleading Easter mission

TriFold

first i couldnt find what part 2 is for considering even doing part 1 if you are not a fan of hexapoos, then the promised mtt ticket was a hexapoo ticket, so i got double pooed. I guess its in the spirit of Easter (fraudelent religious strategies with disappointing hard boiled eggs) ... pls fix. 

happy Easter

@FunckyFish wrote:

Indeed the reward for this mission it's a MTT ticket instead of a hexapro ticket like in terms of the promotion

As I understood the topic starter received another HexaPro ticket instead of MTT ticket as reward but thanks for the confirmation that I misunderstood things and the real reward is what the describtion says.

@TriFold @FunckyFish @psrquack 

First log in this morning showed the reward as a Hexano, I've been out and on checking it has now been changed to an mtt ticket, the original description in the promo.👍

@TriFold  Nowhere does it say you must complete part 1 to be able to do part 2.

• Like 3

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@TriFold , @GR1ZZL3R@Ivanus@psrquack@FunckyFish .
Real sorry about that guys, it seems to be a typo, we're working on amending the information as we speak. @TriFold, I've exchanged the hex ticket to an MTT as advertised in error, If anybody else in this thread would like to have it exchanged, let me know below and I'll get it done. Please note that this offer stands to those that received a hexapro ticket while the mission was saying that the reward is an MTT ticket. No exchangers are possible after the information has been corrected in the client. 

• Like 4
Former Community Moderator

thx for the clearup, i think its not that far fetched to assume that a 2 part mission requires a part 1 to be done as is with the monthly missions. "Easter mission 1" would have been more correct IF we are nitpicking and a link to the promo page from the lobby would be nice but no damage done and obv its free stuff (the mtts especially) 

• Like 2