just terrible !!!

Nestabear

Just happened!

Logged in and in a minute later,kicked out. (browser version)
Internet is working fine on my side.

Praying for those who is about to play full OU series.

Happend to me this morning.. i had streight to A and 2 guys before me shoved and i lost connection .. after i reconnected my hand (KQ) wasnt folded but the fold/call buttons didnt load and after 2-3 seconds my hand folded.. one guy had 44 and the other A4 on table was 9TJ2A

So sad :(

Yeah, its still happening daily. 

There are 2 separate but similar things happening to me

1) Randomly get the "trying to reconnect" message that never reconnects. - happens few times everyday.

2) Client just crashes and i get a message "Unibetpoker.exe ? stopped working" - happens not so often but still few times a week.

Sometimes the crash gets triggered when i complete a challenge and get a popup on the tables.

Few days ago it got triggered when i clicked on the challenges widget in the corner of the table. I restarted the client and clicked the widget one more time and client crashed again. 

Seriously tilting.

Hi @Nestabear,

Sorry to hear about those issues. Would it be possible for you to send us the following?

Poker_log.txt (C:\Users\<user>\Documents\Unibet Poker)

dxdiag screenshots

1. To run dxdiag press windows key + R and enter dxdiag

2. Please take a screenshot of 'System' and 'Display 1' tabs.

Please send it to contact@unibetcommunity.com.

Thanks,

Cédrick

@boxas wrote: 

Hi Such a Hand... I don't know how you keep so calm I would really be upset being in your position

Hiya @boxas... I don't really get upset anymore... I'm from Africa & there is so much to get upset about over here, that I've just developed an atitude of rolling with the punches... if you know what i mean... Lol... it's all good. 👍 🆒

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

@Unibet-Cédrick  Still a lot of problems lately and I was disconnected more than 20 times while multitabling MTTs...

There are several screenshots of the event viewer and I'll provide the info in a bug report later (had no time to write down the tourney IDs)

but eventual resolution is more important than refunds.

I experience several disconnections daily and the the client usually is non-responsive.

Then the program had to be shut down via task manager and reopen. Sometimes it doesn't open until I end the process.

I was hoping the new update will resolve these issues, but alas they seem to be more severe at least for me 😞

Also there is no response from the tech-team and I doubt there will be a solution soon.

As a player playing €1000s in tournaments monthly I expected at least an answer to my emails where I provided explanation and attached the logs required.

I'm sorry that I'll have to mention this problem several times but there is an urgent need of stable version of the Unibet Poker v2...

@GothMoth wrote:

@Unibet-Cédrick  Still a lot of problems lately and I was disconnected more than 20 times while multitabling MTTs...

There are several screenshots of the event viewer and I'll provide the info in a bug report later (had no time to write down the tourney IDs)

but eventual resolution is more important than refunds.

I experience several disconnections daily and the the client usually is non-responsive.

Then the program had to be shut down via task manager and reopen. Sometimes it doesn't open until I end the process.

I was hoping the new update will resolve these issues, but alas they seem to be more severe at least for me 😞

Also there is no response from the tech-team and I doubt there will be a solution soon.

As a player playing €1000s in tournaments monthly I expected at least an answer to my emails where I provided explanation and attached the logs required.

I'm sorry that I'll have to mention this problem several times but there is an urgent need of stable version of the Unibet Poker v2...

I'm experiencing exactly the same thing @GothMoth@ & I thought it had something to do with the fact that I'm playing out of South Africa...like our severs were a bit to slow or something. I find this part the most frustrating because by the time the client opens up again, you've missed so many hands its useless, especially if it's near the end of a tourney or @ the final table... & the the client usually is non-responsive.

I was hoping the new update will resolve these issues, but alas they seem to be more severe at least for me 😞 "'

... so sad & frustrating :waterfall: 😠

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

@Nestabear i had the same problems. Only manualy 'end of process' works in the most cases.  two days when UOS starts, was just awfull. couples disconnections in few minutes, four tables on Unibet and others. total chaos, and finally give up all my mtts, after missing some hands. yesterday i gave another chance and was much better .... PLus? i played only nanos at this time ... so mostly i lost a time :)

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@Nestabear, @pinki  I'm pretty sure a lot of players have the same problems. When I manage to reconnect quick enough many times there is at least one more player at my tables zzzzz-ing.

It's a common problem but most of the players don't bother to report it. They are playing 1-2 tables while I and probably you as well 4-9 so the disconnections don't affect them at the same level. Also I doubt that the casual players have community account.

Nevertheless this is awful experience especially when playing a major tourney at the late stage...

After few such disconnections and not being able to reconnect quickly a new player probably will just quit Unibet.

That's why fixing these issues should be a top priority!

I am playing  online poker for more than 6 years and i havent seen anything like this.

This has to be the worse poker platform i played on.

From disconected/crashed client to missing buttons like rebuy/addon/i am back,messages remaing on the table until the end of the tourney.You are not even able to properly track your tournament position and see the other stacks and payouts.I often saw tournaments that had incomplete information about the rebuys/addon and blinds.

Even table distribution is a nightmare.

Developers have no clue about what are they doing or what they are suposed to do,there is no other explanation.Its like this thread says,Just terrible!

Probably this is the main reason why there are a lot of soft/recreational players,grinders/regulars need a proper,fine working software.

The only reason i still play on unibet is the community.

@Messwithme  you remind me about the numerous other bugs most of which are present still since the v2... release. Also If one bug is fixed there is a new one in the next update :laugh:

I found some screenshots and the date of the first one is 31.08.2017 - the famous crash:

crash.thumb.jpg.05cd25afcb40fe3c0839ee45a1e40a9b.jpgbountybug.thumb.jpg.1c7bd3e8a6146f1fcb1456a94d474ba9.jpglateregbug.thumb.jpg.77d960558c50e76e5c437fb917584c88.jpg1887154517_200Singularity.thumb.png.4b17e890fc0ff2ffa575e44769dba1df.png

Of course there are plenty of others as the common add-on bug which I've experienced more than 10 times.

The MTT lobies not refreshing especially on the bubble...

The missing avatars for several rounds.

But after all the crashes/net loss are the most serious ones and after some updates are getting worse.

In the 2+2 thread many players report such issues lately

I hope for a quick and permanent fix or maybe it's time for v3 after all.

@GothMoth I realize that many were in a similar situation. I'm just saying  :)I have not lost anything except time, but i waste time for many thing all over a day :) the problem will be resolved for sure:)

@Messwithme About app: I noticed that elements such as: avatars are downloaded ... propably every time for each table. Static images for APP should be on the client's side after installation... this is my opinion.  maybe @Unibet-Cédrick have knowledge on this subject.

with that refreshing i have problem nonstop, when cilent running for long time, and i have couples MTTs at the lobby,  - only restart helps.

Archived