Poker chip dump reporting

JeppeL

Clear case. There really should be a community alarm service to hunt these tables before mods can ban 'em! 😀
Nah, just kidding :atisfied:
Wonder how come those stupid a-holes never learn. Starts to seem like a moron mafia of smting :wonder:

Thanks a lot for letting us know, @123 🆗 Closed the accounts you highlighted + another two I found that were related to dawidhajsy19. I've forwarded this to the poker team as well.

• Like 1
Former community moderator

@Balonas, I've suspended the accounts and forwarded the case to the poker team.

I'm sorry to hear that you won't report chip dumping anymore in case you see it in the future. Which part of the thread made you feel this way? The fact that we don't ask for documents upon signup or is it because we're seeing so many reports on it at the moment? Please add your feedback in the thread if you disagree with us. I doubt that we're going to change the verification process as suggested in the thread, but we definitely welcome any suggestion that would solve a problem like this.

Former community moderator

Chip dumping again.

#546054060:   Player greergereg raised 98bb (and left 0,5bb behind), maciejboraty 3bet and greergereg folded

#546054323:   greergereg raised 99bb (and left 1bb behind), maciejboraty 3bet and greegereg folded

#546055118:  greergereg raised 50,5bb (and left 1bb behind), maciejboraty 3bet to 100bb and I 4bet shoved to 103bb, both obviously called this time, but I got lucky with AKo against 73o and 94o and won +250bb pot.

Both villains left next hand. Kind of bad and high risk way to do chip dumping by getting almost all-in when there are still other players left to act, but nevertheless it was chip dumping. :D

• Like 2

Sent this to you yesterday but somehow it didnt post .What is your interpretation of collusion ?Not just chipdumping.These 2 never played a spot v each other-the chip leader was folding 80% sb v bb even tho bb was short stack with 6-7 bbs (never standard) .Did you look at hand histories only, not game flow on live replayer? If so, I would like you to watch on hand replayer so you can see game flow as hand histories useless in bubble scenario.  I have had this issue once before on another site, and they were colluding as its so obvious in game flow (standard play v non standard play).  This is the first time I have ever reported collusion on Unibet and I play hundreds of sats.  I would appreciate it if you look at my claim again.  I feel that if your descision, unless changed, is incorrect.  I know that this is a tough spot, but please re-investigate it and if you come to the same conclusion, there is nothing more I can say on the subject.

Thanks

• Like 2

@coconuts Without going into the specifics and taking about what the players had in certain spots, we're fairly certain there was no cheating here, but it's due to other factors. Nonetheless, I've reported the tournament to the poker security team and described your feelings towards the plays, once we hear back from there we'll update the thread :) 

Former Community Manager

@coconuts I'm curious, does your memory of this final table expand only for the last 10-20 hands and you've forgot all the rest? I was Chipero and I'm fairly sure I played more hands against your opponent than with you. Also half of my 16k stack came from him making some ambitions bluff against me, and if I remember correctly when we first started playing 3 handed it was me and him as big stacks and you quite short, so where did his chips go if I never played a hand with him and you clearly don't have them :P (might be confusing it with another 3 handed buuble on this last argument, but I seem to remember them both being a similar situation)

As for my last idk 10-15 hands, you and the other guy had an awkward stack to blind ratio so I just decided to stop opening/shoving marginal hands. I have lost before in this situation so I decided to not take unnecesary risks this time, especially after I doubled you up with 99 vs TT :puking: (Also partly due to Ian Simpsons advice on stream earlier that day when I asked about this exact situation) . I'm sorry you didn't pick up on that so you can exploit that :haha:

• Like 3

Well that all sounds great for you -won a package :cash:-obvs you were in other bubble game with me  also and scored there also :cash: I wont elaborate on the 1st few paragrahs of your reply as not worth my time  -My memory is excellent thanks but nothing to your super selective memory who can somehow rememeber this exact game considering there was no specific reason to till after .I am glad that you coincidentally asked mr Simpson about this EXACT scenario/spot on the coincidental time it came to fruition for you and coincidentally all happened the 1 and only time i raise a suspicion out of hundreds of uk satts /bubbles i play .Not sure how i exploit the big stack who has position on me when i am ss along with other player especially as you could burst me x3 over .I noticed you werent open shoving /raising marginal hands as only an idiot would do that with relative stacks as they were ,i would have folded 99 in that spot but maybe something you need to ask Simpson about lol obvs in that spot i wasnt opening to fold so your bad play was exploited and if you knew that you wouldnt have doubled me up and jut folded which once i was even stack with other player now you seemed to do plenty off .Applied no pressure to bb ,in fact you limp folded to bb several times ,he had 6/7 bbs so that play is sad bad and ugly unless to induce this bluffy player  but obvs you werent.I noticed from lots of your posts that you are somehow intwined with Unibet and know everthing thats going on with Unibet and follow all there Ambassadors /twitter.You have also won community several times which makes me wonder how you wouldnt know how to play icm and gto in bubble of package considering you know everhing else .I have been pro gamber for 15 years and made a very good living from so its not about the money or fame i just enjoy the game so please keep your sarcasm for someone else who would appreciate it as i dont .So to end this story i have choice but to leave it now as cant do anymore as you have supplied me with an answer .:laugh:thanks

• Like 3