i want to know my opponent

girts5

Hello, freerolles is one thing.. but money game is other ..  it would be very useful to see some player statistics.. If they play big $ , how much they win.. some people bluff bcz they dont care about small $ , some do.. you need to know some statistics about players u playin with..

@girts5 wrote:

Hello, freerolles is one thing.. but money game is other ..  it would be very useful to see some player statistics.. If they play big $ , how much they win.. some people bluff bcz they dont care about small $ , some do.. you need to know some statistics about players u playin with..

The main point about this site @girts5 is you can't use tools to exploit your opponents, making it more player friendly for recreational players. Various requests have been made on these lines, all turned down, so i don't think it will happen.😃

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@girts5 wrote:

Wouldn't then the ability to change your on screen name be pointless? Statistics are made by yourself after you've played a good number of hands versus a specific player. After enough hands you'll know if they care about small $ or don't.

Better to be lucky than good.

When Unibet would allow all the tracking softwares then regulars would have an huge egde over recreacional players. It they would combinate this with table selection option then regulars would enjoy a huge increase of profit.... in the next 2-4 months, and after that period the fishes would gone and all would remain is a regular battle and the scramble for the remained fishes. If you want this, then visit Pokerstars for example.

i think unibet does enough too give the regs an edge you just have to be smart about it, i would like something too track hands etc. tho i think this is important to becomming a better player at the tables like **network (not naming incase its nuaghty) no huds is fine but i would like a tounement review sesion and it would be nice too see how sucsessfull ive been on unibet and compare skill too luck events all this could be acchived and i think would actually attract more of the fish to develop their game slightly and stay thinking their good hehehe 

@girts5 wrote:

you must play higher stakes then , 4 nl even 10 nl is full of players that dont really understand range/aggression/bluff/ego ect  just dishing out aggression on you without any balance + they are likely using a cash ticket so they couldn't care less and they like to stay anonymous lol...you will find a higher poker IQ game,maybe enjoy it more or less :(:) !

No hud is fine but I think they could offer possibility to get hand histories once a month or so. Would able to use tracker (assuming it supports hh format) to import those and then go through hands and have other good sides of tracker. E.g. result tracking, $EV data (in cash and sng at least), population tendencies, statistic analyze and easier way of learning. 

One problem in recommending Unibet for inexperienced players is simply lack of tracking as it makes learning curve lot tougher. There are legal ways to counter current situation by taking images of hands from replayer or making video recording of sessions but those are lot more time consuming. 

For extra bit of anonymousness hand histories could only have villains with preset names like player 1, player 2 etc. So there would not be any harm for ones who don't change their nick names.

@Ghaleon wrote:

No hud is fine but I think they could offer possibility to get hand histories once a month or so. Would able to use tracker (assuming it supports hh format) to import those and then go through hands and have other good sides of tracker. E.g. result tracking, $EV data (in cash and sng at least), population tendencies, statistic analyze and easier way of learning. 

One problem in recommending Unibet for inexperienced players is simply lack of tracking as it makes learning curve lot tougher.

What you’re describing, is not the mindset of a truly recreational player but that of an aspiring poker player. Which is fine. But afaik, that’s not the target audience Unibet has in mind. Also, you don’t need to track all data imaginable to improve. Sometimes, less is more. Don’t overcomplicate things. Keep it simple.

Archived