how do u deal with bad beats ?

MILLER453

Hi,

first of all - realize you are affected by it, than as quick as you can - stop playing for a while.

I did not found better advice yet, each time I play more and more (to be EV) I'm getting loose more and more ... which is not what you are looking for.

@MILLER453 Many of these topics you are creating are already covered in previous threads if you use the search function to check back. Unfortunately you are not creating anything new, just repeating old threads and sadly you are not in time to join the " Let's go to Dublin" freerolls. There will be future promos when you have ranked up with better quality and fresher posts, best of luck. 👍

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@MILLER453 I'm just pointing out that all these "new" topics you have created have already been done elsewhere. I read many (maybe all) threads so repeating old stuff doesn't add anything to the community. Try something fresh and your efforts will be much more appreciated, we like to chat about most things here. Are you new to poker, gambling, posting etc: all sorts of things. Best of luck.😃

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

In my opinion bad beats at online poker are a big issue; I'm saying this not only because i had so many bad beats against crappy cards but i saw others too and sometimes seems to me real strange to receive on the river the exactly card you need to win when you have only two or three outs; these kind of situations are understandable to happen from time to time but not so often which i must say i saw on online tables; i think the administrators of poker platforms should reprogram the software and create a more let's say "fair poker".

@danmarius78 Again a topic that is gone over regularly. How do you programme the software to be Fairer. If someone has two "outs" against you do you programme to not give them. Is that fair. It's been said so many times, it's RANDOM! :annoyed:

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@danmarius78 Again a topic that is gone over regularly. How do you programme the software to be Fairer. If someone has two "outs" against you do you programme to not give them. Is that fair. It's been said so many times, it's RANDOM! :annoyed:

Buddy you are saying it's random now lol; well let me tell you that this is the real issue: isn't RANDOMLY at all; the cards are dealt regarding cards of players who participate at the current hand so you should think again about this random thing

214296713_Screenshot(744).png.5a5f091752905fc9c5c50e25e8d41a77.png 

No-one has ever successfully explained to me why they continue to play in a game that they think is rigged, no-one ever complains it's rigged when they hit a one outer on the river to win the pot, it's really laughable and unexplainable why these same old tired arguments crop up time after time with no justification, hard facts and figures or reasonable explanations for their unjustified complaints. That's my view and I'll take a heck of a lot of convincing otherwise.:Geek:

So, let me try to get my head round you're weird argument. You're saying the game is rigged both for and against you, either when you lose or win. Doesn't that suggest it's random, or are you saying it's more rigged one way or another?:wonder:

Buddy if for you being rigged bouth when you lose or win means the cards are dealt random i have to put an end to this discussion because it's no point to continue it ; i see you still trying to sustain a false theory coming with bull❤️♥️❤️ arguments( I'm nice when I'm saying this ).

@danmarius78 I haven't come up with any theory whatsoever, I'm simply stating that in my opinion the game is fair and not rigged and that's why I continue to play it. It's not a theory, it's based on common sense and trust in a product that it would make absolutely no sense whatsoever to rig. Bad beats happen all the time and if you can't deal with them in a rational manner without solid evidence to suggest there is an underlying cause other than variance then online poker is definitely not the game for you. There really is no argument! You have your point of view, I have mine, but I think, until categorically proved otherwise,  mine is correct! :haha:

@GR1ZZL3R covered everything IMO and I won't write much about it... we're on Unibet  community forum and it's clear that the site we should talk about is Unibet, so considering that the company is publicly traded and just a small part of the business is poker(I think it's around 2% but not sure), it would make no sense at all to risk breaking the law to help a group of players or to use bots...

@danmarius78 it's pretty clear to me that you already decided that "it's rigged" and I won't say anything about it, but you should take a break and learn more about the game and the RNG programs (random number generation); also, if you decide to still play poker online you should read "The Mental Game of Poker" by Jared Tendler(2 great books that helped me with my tilt problems and other things too* for example blaming the software for my losses...)

PS. I know that there were a few sites with some problems but lets not bring Unibet on that list because this isn't the case and for sure will never be!!! just looking at how many poker promotions we have monthly, overlay in so many tournaments, low rake at cash games, giveaways everywhere(community, Twitch, Twitter, facebook...) it makes me remember Unibet's motto "by players, for players" and it also makes me wonder if Unibet is making profit from poker...

Anyways, run good everyone and see you at the tables :cash:

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Buddy i let you to learn poker from books ; after my humble oppinion poker can be learned only by playing; about mentioning Unibet poker platform nobody did that; we spoke in general not about Unibet so before telling your oppinions first you should read with attention previous post...just saying

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@danmarius78 I haven't come up with any theory whatsoever, I'm simply stating that in my opinion the game is fair and not rigged and that's why I continue to play it. It's not a theory, it's based on common sense and trust in a product that it would make absolutely no sense whatsoever to rig. Bad beats happen all the time and if you can't deal with them in a rational manner without solid evidence to suggest there is an underlying cause other than variance then online poker is definitely not the game for you. There really is no argument! You have your point of view, I have mine, but I think, until categorically proved otherwise,  mine is correct! :haha:

You have this oppinion because you are one of those who played like a donk but received good cards so you are one of those who was advantage by the bad beats.

Here we go again @danmarius78 can you back up that assertion at all or is it just more hot air. I post a variety of hands on this forum, some where I run good and some where I run bad. Please show me a hand that I've played and "donked" and we'll get back to the proper discussion we were on and not name calling. That and swearing, no matter how disguised, is usually the sign of someone losing an argument and resorting to diversionary tactics. :sad: 

Archived