Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
GR1ZZL3R Rank 21
Rank 21

@danmarius78 I haven't come up with any theory whatsoever, I'm simply stating that in my opinion the game is fair and not rigged and that's why I continue to play it. It's not a theory, it's based on common sense and trust in a product that it would make absolutely no sense whatsoever to rig. Bad beats happen all the time and if you can't deal with them in a rational manner without solid evidence to suggest there is an underlying cause other than variance then online poker is definitely not the game for you. There really is no argument! You have your point of view, I have mine, but I think, until categorically proved otherwise,  mine is correct! Haha

BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

@GR1ZZL3R covered everything IMO and I won't write much about it... we're on Unibet  community forum and it's clear that the site we should talk about is Unibet, so considering that the company is publicly traded and just a small part of the business is poker(I think it's around 2% but not sure), it would make no sense at all to risk breaking the law to help a group of players or to use bots...

@danmarius78 it's pretty clear to me that you already decided that "it's rigged" and I won't say anything about it, but you should take a break and learn more about the game and the RNG programs (random number generation); also, if you decide to still play poker online you should read "The Mental Game of Poker" by Jared Tendler(2 great books that helped me with my tilt problems and other things too* for example blaming the software for my losses...)

PS. I know that there were a few sites with some problems but lets not bring Unibet on that list because this isn't the case and for sure will never be!!! just looking at how many poker promotions we have monthly, overlay in so many tournaments, low rake at cash games, giveaways everywhere(community, Twitch, Twitter, facebook...) it makes me remember Unibet's motto "by players, for players" and it also makes me wonder if Unibet is making profit from poker...

Anyways, run good everyone and see you at the tables Cash

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
danmarius78 Rank 10
Rank 10

Buddy i let you to learn poker from books😂😂; after my humble oppinion poker can be learned only by playing; about mentioning Unibet poker platform nobody did that; we spoke in general not about Unibet so before telling your oppinions first you should read with attention previous post...just saying 😝😂

0 Likes
danmarius78 Rank 10
Rank 10

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@danmarius78 I haven't come up with any theory whatsoever, I'm simply stating that in my opinion the game is fair and not rigged and that's why I continue to play it. It's not a theory, it's based on common sense and trust in a product that it would make absolutely no sense whatsoever to rig. Bad beats happen all the time and if you can't deal with them in a rational manner without solid evidence to suggest there is an underlying cause other than variance then online poker is definitely not the game for you. There really is no argument! You have your point of view, I have mine, but I think, until categorically proved otherwise,  mine is correct! Haha

You have this oppinion because you are one of those who played like a donk but received good cards so you are one of those who was advantage by the bad beats.

GR1ZZL3R Rank 21
Rank 21

Here we go again @danmarius78 can you back up that assertion at all or is it just more hot air. I post a variety of hands on this forum, some where I run good and some where I run bad. Please show me a hand that I've played and "donked" and we'll get back to the proper discussion we were on and not name calling. That and swearing, no matter how disguised, is usually the sign of someone losing an argument and resorting to diversionary tactics. Sad 

cris1285 Rank 20
Rank 20

@danmarius78, so buddy, why you`re still playing buddy? If you dont believe in RNG, just dont play buddy. 

danmarius78 Rank 10
Rank 10

@cris1285 wrote:

@danmarius78, so buddy, why you`re still playing buddy? If you dont believe in RNG, just dont play buddy. 

Buddy i play because i like poker ( not rigged poker) hoping that one day this issue will be fixed and also because i don't have nothing better to do at this moment buddy 😂😂😂; i hope was clear enough for you BUDDY 😂😂😂.

MadAdo Rank 15
Rank 15

well, if you did not manage to deal with bad beats -> you should probably stop playing at all. It is based on the FACT, that there will be always some (maybe even more) bad beats while you playing poker ... this never changes I think so :-) wish you run good Very Happy

GamesDean Rank 13
Rank 13

@MadAdo wrote:

well, if you did not manage to deal with bad beats -> you should probably stop playing at all.

I disagree. Personally, I’m a rather collected person – sometimes even stoic. Still, from time to time, I tilt and have a hard time taking bad beats. I’m not raging or anything, it’s more subtle. I won’t play my A game anymore, I will fold hands I would normally play, or I will play hands I would normally fold, I make bad bets, bad raises, bad checks, bad calls, bad shoves. Without noticing it because I’m bothered by whatever happened before.

I’m pretty sure, most of us are like that. It’s really, really hard to attain a mindset quo that just doesn’t care about results.

BlackbirdSWE Rank 10
Rank 10

When you are experience enough you get used of those bad beats, it comes and it does frequently . There is no solution to deal with a bad beats expect to take a break and do something else.
If you have a feeling it's not your day just quit.
You keep losing more money the more frustration you are and more you play.