Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 12
Rank 12
I'm very curious about from what country do these poor freeroll beggers come from? How can you afford to use a computer / cellphones or do you use a library computer? How much do you profit from stupid megafield freerolls per year and what does it buy in your home village?
Highlighted
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@Ray-Unibet wrote:

You guys are total dorks!

Dorks, you say? OK, let's up the ante a little:

NWG9MBe

Laugh

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
Highlighted
Rank 21
Rank 21

New picture looks nice @amalya,must admit. In Love

Wink

Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14

One like was enough for new picture. Let's see what happens at 2 likes.

Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@Pesek wrote:

One like was enough for new picture. Let's see what happens at 2 likes.

source

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

@Ray-Unibet Dorks indeed Wink

@amalya you must know that here everyone above rank 20 are castrated.: I was holding @WuDu  hand then, later he was holding mine Smirk

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 13
Rank 13

@pinki wrote:

@amalya you must know that here everyone above rank 20 are castrated.: I was holding @WuDu  hand then, later he was

котик 2.jpg

котик 4.jpg

Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10
No need to be a @ss-hole bro, we know its an "exclusive" freeroll tournament, but no one knows how to get on this so called "list". so there is no need for you to be salty about people asking for the passwords.
0 Likes