hands getting dealt during supposed 5 min break

Murray74

it was a £1 qualifier unibet open to win £10 ticket tournament was on a break but it was dealing hands to 3 of us only stopped when break had 40 secs left but funny thing is it didnt state it was on a break when hands were getting dealt just found this really strange as there is usually a five minute break at 5 to the hour i thought i had joined during break but it was dealing out hands

@Murray74 wrote:

it was a £1 qualifier unibet open to win £10 ticket tournament was on a break but it was dealing hands to 3 of us only stopped when break had 40 secs left but funny thing is it didnt state it was on a break when hands were getting dealt just found this really strange as there is usually a five minute break at 5 to the hour i thought i had joined during break but it was dealing out hands

Hi @Murray74,

Another player also raised this issue yesterday. There was a UK Tour sat that ran on Mondays that started at 16:55 UTC that would not have triggered the first break. I've let Leo, the tournament manager know, and the time has been changed for it going forward so this issues will not occur again.

Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

• Like 1

Poker Janitor