double trouble freezes?

wwaanneess

This is an unreal error.
A person with 15 chips will stupidly get into prizes, and I will be out of money because of lags with a stack of 30 thousand. Unibet, give me money or do something reasonable. It's impossible!

No one has won or lost any money yet, chill out.:happy:

769879071_Screenshot(3767).thumb.png.7918419bc1f9fcc953e63a1b041ef55f.png  

There is a tear in the fabric of the space time continuumn and you will be stuck for another 7 days, but when it is repaired it will only feel like 2 hours. :Rofl:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

There's unfortunately nothing I can do to solve it now, but I've reported the issue and it should be looked at first thing tomorrow morning when people are at the office again :)

Is that first thing tomorrow morning next week, or first thing tomorrow morning last week? These rips in the fabric of space and time are a beggar to follow. :geek:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

I was paid €32.34. It looks like players have been paid proportionally according to how many chips they had left. I'm not sure I agree with the solution, there were 105 players left so I would have thought €38.09 each, but this is not a complaint. :happy:

• Like 2

This is definitely not fair. The goal was to hit 100 and I was sure that I would hit and just threw out strong cards, because there was no point. I hope tomorrow morning everything will be revised and corrected.

• Like 1

@Falkir wrote:

This is definitely not fair. The goal was to hit 100 and I was sure that I would hit and just threw out strong cards, because there was no point. I hope tomorrow morning everything will be revised and corrected.

That's my point as well @Falkir I was folding from a long way out being pretty sure I would make it to the money and not trying to gain any extra chips for a proportional payout. I'm sure Unibet will have rules to cover these situations, so no point discussing or worrying about it, far less demanding anything like some. 🤣 It will be sorted tomorrow, the day after the day after yesterday. :geek:

• Like 1

Quick update on this one. Everyone has been paid correctly, as in accordance with the tournament cancellation policy. We're now discussing if we need to make changes to better deal with tournaments like the double trouble. Until we've come to a conclusion on this matter, the payouts will stand.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

We won't be updating the tournament cancellation policy anytime soon, as it's a rather large piece of work, and it was updated just a month ago.

We do understand it's not perfect in the case of double trouble, but for almost all other tournaments it's optimal.

As we won't be changing the policy, we can't offer to pay out any additional funds in this case. We can't set precedent for not following the rules we've in place.

Here the relevant part from the tournament cancellation policy:

The tournament has started but players are not “in the money yet” (reached the prizes):

● The remaining players will be refunded their fee including re-buy and add-on fees.

● The player supplied pot is split into two equal pools. The first pool will be distributed equally between all remaining players. The second pool will be distributed between all players in proportion to their chip count.

● Exception: if the Tournament is a freeroll the added prize pool is divided even if it's not a player supplied pot.

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions