criteria for determining BB, in Unibet

WWhite

Hello, I was always curious to ask this question and now I oprtunidade in other poker rooms, a tournament to see who will be the dealer is given a letter to each player before the game begins and who has the greater the dealer. Unibet does not use this system, as we know, who is the dealer? curiosity

I don't think he means how to tell who is dealer, but how dealer is chosen?

Like in 888 you are dealt a single card to see who will start as dealer.
In Unibet it must be a simple randomising algorithm in the software I would guess.
All I know is that at least I'm not always BB like I am in certain other software :womanlol:

Just call me Mrs Kings :-)

@JillianP wrote:

I don't think he means how to tell who is dealer, but how dealer is chosen?

Like in 888 you are dealt a single card to see who will start as dealer.

In Unibet it must be a simple randomising algorithm in the software I would guess.

All I know is that at least I'm not always BB like I am in certain other software :womanlol:

Ahh, that makes more sense :) Whatever it does at the start of the tourney you'll never see anyway because the table doesn't load quick enough ;)

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

Hello :) yes  I know what the dealer, sorry if I explained myself badly, my English is not very good. Right  you know you what you wanted dizer..in 888 and other poker rooms before the game begins, each player receives a letter, and who have highest is in dealer..oki thanks for the answers, I was curious to know, because Unibet is difrente ... I get a lot of time in start BB.  I do not like to start me in BB :) ty guys and girls :)

Maybe when table is loading all the avatars engage in a mini duel. Might explain why i've been button quite a lot recently. My bear is eating the competition
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Archived