crash?

Teethgrinder

@Florian76 wrote:

This must be a bad joke boys.if you need some money ..just tell us.you don t need to do this kind of ❤️♥️❤️.playing 4 hours ...reached the payable phase...and guess what.the tournament crashed down.€250 Galaxy tournament.what a joke,mate.

@Florian76 We're really sorry about this and I definitely agree that it's a very unfortunate error, there were quite a few people playing here tonight and many of the prime tournaments were reaching final stages when it happened - once again apologies to all players!

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

GG this is just bs grinding mtt 4 hours and last 2 hours top2 all the time. Then this crash happened only 23 players left. So just getting the lowest price and some little piece of the rest when I was playing to take it all so ❤️♥️❤️ frustrating.

Just logged in and got notification that tournament has been manually cancelled and I got refund. I would obviously prefer to play the tournament as intended and have a chance to win it, but the refund amount seems fair and I can't complain.  Thank you @JeppeL 

• Like 4
“Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.”
― Joseph Heller, Catch-22

Teethgrinder, thank you for the information of Unibet’s T&C’s in regards to how yesterday’s problem will be compensated. Glad to know this and I was in a Jackpot Freerole tournament and it would’ve hit the money phase, before this dreadful crash occurred. Ruined my game and scrumptious poker-time tea. 

Hey man, I think you were the guy with over 110k stack? I felt the pain but to be tops and encounter a crash I definitely can’t relate to  

As for the compensation I got like €0.76 from Unibet. 

But I do hope you hit some nice hands/boards in the next upcoming Freerole cause that is a gut shot really and we all were blinding out smoothly for that bleeding money  

True ‍♂️ considering 1st place was over €40, all I had was 32k stack and balancing in middle positions lol but I guess some money on top of buy in being given back to us is better than nothing... to an extent. 

Cheers for the good luck as well until we meet again on the upcoming Jackpot tourney haha (lookout for -HandReader- that’ll be my alias, if we do happen to get on the same table) 

Take it easy man ✌️