Teethgrinder

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@lala wrote:

Same here. I was the the chiplead in a mtt and chiplead in a 10 ang. What happens now?

Apologies everyone, but unfortunately the poker client isn't working at the moment and it's been reported to the developers. There isn't much we can do at the moment but to try and restore the connection, though I know it's very frustrating especially getting towards the end of tournaments.If tournaments were in payout hands, we've done ICM calculations in the past to divide the payouts.

As someone mentioned, let's try and not push on customer support - the matter is already reported and will be looked at soon as possible.

Is there anyone who has connection either through the client or the online play site?

• Like 6
Former Community Manager

@RayL @JeppeL 

Where do I have to put in my refund claim? 3* SNG 4 Euro and 1* Unibet Open 2 Euro were running at the time of the crash with 3* SNG 4 Euro on the waiting list.

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@sacred7 wrote:

4 people left in the tourney. I was chippy. Should I go to bed or wait for the magic to happen?

Go to bed.

• Like 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Browser, android , and poker client all not working.I was in the 600 euro , 5 euro buy in with rebuy and add on ,Mr. Gr.... tournament , 8 out 8,let me play my chance I'm not interested in ".If tournaments were in payout hands, we've done ICM calculations in the past to divide the payouts."

@Essoxx wrote:

thanks - but can we have an idea whether these will start again or not?   we can't really be left waiting indefinitely to see if they will start up again?

@Essoxx @WuDu  I wouldn't count on it, usually the server has to be restarted or the tournaments manually closed. I believe the burden of inconvenience should be on us as much as possible, so if you or anyone else decides to shut down the client at the this moment while the tournaments do start up agaiin later, I'll still be sure to offer you a refund or prize value for any tournament you where playing when the error happened - please put any refund claim here: 

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Poker-Help/August-16th-late-night-crash-put-your-refund-claims-here/m-p/266275#M850

/Jeppe

• Like 4
Former Community Manager

Tournament Cancellation Policy

In the unfortunate event of a multi-table or Sit & Go tournament being cancelled due to a problem in the Unibet poker software these rules will kick in depending on the state of the tournament:

1. The tournament is canceled before the start:

• The players will be refunded the tournament buy-in and fee in full including any multi-entries. In case of registration by a ticket, this ticket will be re-credited.
  1. The tournament has started but players are not “in the money yet” (reached the prizes):

• The remaining players will be refunded their fee including re-buy and add-on fees
  • The player supplied pot is split into two equal pools. The first pool will be distributed equally between all remaining players. The second pool will be distributed between all players in proportion to their chip count.
  • Exception: if the Tournament is a freeroll the added prize pool is divided even if it’s not a player supplied pot
  1. The tournament has started and players are “in the money” (have reached the prizes):

• The remaining players will be refunded their fee including re-buy and add-on fees
  • If players are not on the final table each player will receive the lowest remaining prize and the rest of the pot is distributed in proportion to their chip count
  • If players are on final table the prize pool will be redistributed according to the ICM (Independent Chip Model) chop, if they are in the money
  • If the tournament paid out non-monetary values (like tickets, free spins or seats), the prize pool will be converted to regular funds and distributed accordingly

In the unfortunate event of a HexaPro tournament being cancelled due to a problem in the Unibet poker software these rules will kick in:

1. HexaPro tournament cancellation policy:

• The fee is returned for all remaining players
  • All remaining players receive 10% of the prize pool
  • Remaining prize pool is distributed according to ICM (Independent Chip Model) chop

If cancelled tournament is a bounty tournament then player is given his own bounty value.

We reserve the right to alter cancellation payouts or to alter this policy.

In case of disputes, Unibet management decision will be final.

• Like 5

This must be a bad joke boys.if you need some money ..just tell us.you don t need to do this kind of ❤️♥️❤️.playing 4 hours ...reached the payable phase...and guess what.the tournament crashed down.€250 Galaxy tournament.what a joke,mate.
  • Like 1