changes in methods by country retreat Player

regedit200

Hello, I'm from chile, play poker cash, but I've heard that this site changes some withdrawal methods in some countries suddenly, I'm worried then about that, because it gives me a little fear that change withdrawal methods in my country and can not get the money I have in my cashier, I currently use skrill, so I wanted to know what the state in my country about those withdrawals. Thank you.

You will always be able to get your money. Even if skrill method disappears, bank transfer will be there.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Hi ,

I've been in touch with our payments department and asked about this on you behalf. We have no indications that the possibilty of using Skrill or other e-wallets would be removed from your country. I fully understand your concern, having seen the topic about it and all. It's very unusual for us to make such decisions country wide, in the two years I've been here it's the first time I've seen something like it. 

IF, and that's a big if, it were to happen again in the future, we'll do anything we can to get the information out ahead of time :)

Former Community Manager

Archived