cardschat freeroll

Murray74

• 4 weeks later...

Hey @RayL , it seems you are on duty today. Could you please confirm the €100 Poker Special Added freeroll at 20.00 CET with open registration is similar to the weekly €100 cardschat freeroll? I wonder if that would be so, because they usually give out passwords later.

Thank you.

• Like 1

@Pesek wrote:

@psrquack  This is strange,  i don't even see this cardschat freeroll on the list, only this one 100 special added. I remember last week there were two of this freerolls(cardschat and this special) with half of an hour starting time difference. 

I presume the already added tourneys run out and nobody updated the list. I don't know why, maybe there is correspondence between Patrick's new job and the many duties of the successor. It would be awesome having some news about it, but unfortunately no official voice here yet.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

@Merenitsu I see that your posts are in the "New members corner"-> "Intros..." and from what I remember the posts in this section of the site aren't considered (pretty much like the posts in "Offtopic" here on Unibet community)

My advice is to keep a journal and that will give you a thread where you can make posts constantly; other than that you can use the filter to see "All New Posts"/ "All poker posts" and try interacting with other active members there- in 30 days you'll easily make the 75 quality posts and then you can apply to be a member of their Freeroll Club as there are quite a few advantages for us Unibet players too- 3x weekly freerolls: 1 open to all, 1 to 25+ quality posts members and the last just for the FC members(plus if you are playing on other sites there are quite a few CC tournaments...)

• Like 2
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...