butler league error calculation 11.07

HAI_ROMANIA

Please unibet be fair play and make correct calculation. I have finished on 21,27 and 2 place on butler league 11.07 and I have 36 points not 32.This is the third message I had posted .My calculation is correct, the registration has ended on all 3 tournaments. (59,47,55 players 26 ,5,5 points =36points).

"Points are calculated by the actual list of bustouts which we receive straight from the devs, not the list you see in the client which shows ties based on late registration."

Client info can differ sometimes for the actual numbers used to calculate points.

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

there is no error in my calculation, second place is second place means 26 points, and 21 can not be 31(may differ 1,2,3 places but not 10) and maybe 27 can be 31 but even is not 27 and is 31 I have 34 points not 32.I REPEAT i was busted out after the registration has ended on all 3 tournaments.

@HAI_ROMANIA wrote:

there is no error in my calculation, second place is second place means 26 points, and 21 can not be 31(may differ 1,2,3 places but not 10) and maybe 27 can be 31 but even is not 27 and is 31 I have 34 points not 32.I REPEAT i was busted out after the registration has ended on all 3 tournaments.

To start no need to answer rudely when some one is trying to help.

Busted before or after registration ends it doesnt matter, you can have multiple people shown in the client as busted in the same position. So thre can be a difference.

Example here :-

Screenshot_2.png.dcdd3c23367945957f3b32ff772c80fe.png

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

I didn't say your calculations are wrong, I was just suggesting that possibly the numbers you are using for your calculations are incorrect.

The finishing position and total number of entrants you saw on the client (and subsequently used for your calculations) may differ from the official numbers used to create the leaderboard. I'm sure when  (I think you do the numbers:)) picks this up he'll clarify it one way or another :)

don't be so rude , do u think i am stupid or what. i told u there is no mistake and u try to say to me smth else.u can enter unibet client and see butler league 1 2 and 3 and see the last results and after that u can tell me examples . see vivelafranc3. maybe u work at unibet.

@HAI_ROMANIA wrote:

don't be so rude , do u think i am stupid or what. i told u there is no mistake and u try to say to me smth else.u can enter unibet client and see butler league 1 2 and 3 and see the last results and after that u can tell me examples . see vivelafranc3. maybe u work at unibet.

I will answer this post with the attention it deserves. Good luck getting help in the future,

If I work for Unibet they keep forgetting to send me my wages :(

8d8f41c1217d3007621ceda397c48ef6.jpg.7082d413197cdb2f7aa628fa5aa45e71.jpg

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

If there was error made, you should wait patiently for support to answer. If you insult others, you will garner no sympathy, & it will just take longer for your issue to be resolved.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

few days ago i also posted in same threat he opened for same reason

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Help-Support/butler-league-results-from-27-06-please/m-p/13860#M751

at first up to my calculation was placed on second  but up to jamie list i was on third .

as they say : tournament lobby has no relevance in points calculation but i am preatty sure that the guy who take care of this leaderboard will post also his own leaderboard.

i don't want your sympathy , i want only justice and that guy (he knows who is , j..ie) to do his job and to answer to my message from 13 or 14 .07. i've made this post for unibet to answer not for other people cause i don't like people like :cathappy: ❤️ :cathappy:theduck , kissmy:cathappy: ❤️ :cathappy: or :cathappy: ❤️ :cathappy:inmy:cathappy: ❤️ :cathappy: .they should not let  play poker here or anywhere else with this kind of nickname. I did my homework, I know my calculation is correct that's why I've posted this.Jamie didn't answer to my messages on twitch or in private so i put this message here. I don't think I am the rude one, i only want what is mine. I pay for playing poker so when i won more that 10 bucks i want what is mine , it's simple. 

Have fun on your poker tables!

@HAI_ROMANIA wrote:

i don't want your sympathy , i want only justice and that guy (he knows who is , j..ie) to do his job and to answer to my message from 13 or 14 .07. i've made this post for unibet to answer not for other people cause i don't like people like :cathappy: ❤️ :cathappy:theduck , kissmy:cathappy: ❤️ :cathappy: or :cathappy: ❤️ :cathappy:inmy:cathappy: ❤️ :cathappy: .they should not let  play poker here or anywhere else with this kind of nickname. I did my homework, I know my calculation is correct that's why I've posted this.Jamie didn't answer to my messages on twitch or in private so i put this message here. I don't think I am the rude one, i only want what is mine. I pay for playing poker so when i won more that 10 bucks i want what is mine , it's simple. 

Have fun on your poker tables!

Hey HAI_ROMANIA,

Firstly let me apologise that I didn't reply quick enough, we have a lot going on but obviously that's no excuse. Now let me address your concern.

The disparity in the poitns is because I accidentally used the points from the 21-40 bracket instead of the 41-60 bracket for one of the tournaments (the one you came 2nd in). When recalculated the table looks like this:

40959869_ButlerLeague11072016ammended.PNG.ac7460f914e1a572dcc1cf9b8e9f879b.PNG

As you can see, it doesn't actually impact how much money you are owed. I apologise for the mistake, that is completely my fault. As far as the previous complaint goes, I responded with the tournament results which you requested, and completely recalculated the league which came back exactly the same. There is no more I can do than that.

I will try to respond quicker next time you have an issue. Sorry again.

ok. i accept your apologize. I accept this, i was upset only for your NO response and i accept you had make a mistake. It's ok. It's not a problem if I am at the same place. Unacceptable is that other players know everything and if you tell them that u calculated correct they said to you that u are rude, u are ...... They know everything and you are stupid. This is not acceptable. So i have NO problem with you. Thank you for your response . Later is better than never . 

p.s i sent to you a private message but you didn't answer , that's why i made a public post. sorry!

Have a nice day !!

@HAI_ROMANIA wrote:

ok. i accept your apologize. I accept this, i was upset only for your NO response and i accept you had make a mistake. It's ok. It's not a problem if I am at the same place. Unacceptable is that other players know everything and if you tell them that u calculated correct they said to you that u are rude, u are ...... They know everything and you are stupid. This is not acceptable. So i have NO problem with you. Thank you for your response . Later is better than never . 

p.s i sent to you a private message but you didn't answer , that's why i made a public post. sorry!

Have a nice day !!

Again I apologise for that HAI, sometimes messages get lost in the Twitch inbox as it's poorly formatted when full and we get hundreds of messages per day asking for free money (literally). 

I will try to be swifter in my responses, and I'm glad we've got this all sorted. I'm sure the other people in the thread were just trying to explain what they saw to be the situation (as is the nature of a public forum) but I would urge everyone to wait for a Unibet rep when it comes to specific issues like this. Most other things can be answered by the community, but this wasn't one of those.

Thanks everyone,

Jamie.

@ReCorpH wrote:

Sorry to go out of topic, but do people really send PMs in twitch asking for free money? :D Why on earth would anybody think that they could get something by doing that? :D

If you don't ask, you don't get I guess :)

Archived