You decide which new avatars we should make

BonusPater

@AlexandruDobrin suggested more member involvement in the unlockable challenges avatars we add every month, and we're now giving you the chance to be heard :)

You have till Monday the 15th to suggest a theme in this thread, and we'll then make a survey where you can vote on all of the suggestions. The result will be published the 18th :)

Looking forward to read your ideas! :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Kitchen appliances with faces (Blender, toaster, fridge)
  • Underwater pack (Octopus, Crab, whale, dolphin)
  • Emoji pack (😃 :inlove: :wow: 🆒)
  • Martial arts pack (Ninja, karate kid, Splinter from the Turtles :))
  • Fruit with faces pack (Orange, Strawberry, Apple)
Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

Great ideas here:

Memes are fantastic: We want Pe-Pe- clap-clap---clapclapclap.a18

Whales, sharks, fishes, dolphins with an underwater reef background would be cool.

Fruits, vegetables with kitchen background.

Another idea would be caricatures of politicians with an oval office/white house/UN background.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

This is my suggestion:

sportstheme: club/country/team/player etc.

we should be able to build our own avatar. Like a puzzle from a program. Make IT simple. For example 4-5 picks.

team

sport

player

i choose one from Every caty. And the program makes the custom avatar from your program with colors, face etc

A Trump look a like (similar to what you guys did to the Roger Federer avatar) with orange tan, a blond comb-over, wearing a red or white Unibet cap, holding up an executive order reading "Make Poker Great Again" would instantly be the #1 funniest avatar here. Even funnier than the bum holding up the "will fold for food"-sign.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Archived