Wondering what people will think of this ?

Karl

Just throwing questions out there to everyone

Does this site do or would do  satellites to Pokerstars Championships ?

I would not think so as it is promoting someone elses product,  as I know a few sites do satellites to the WSOP, just asking lol

Does Unibet do satellites to the WSOP ?

What does everyone think of the new PS Championship & PS Festival ? I am curious as what people think of this.

Myself I think the whole plan is to create more traffic to get people to play their satellites to PS Championships, and think it's a bad idea, come to me as it is all about money and all serious.

Unibet sounds better as they are fun to play with.

Sorry to Unibet for posting about Pokerstars as it is your competior in the poker world, just getting a feel what everyone thinking

May the flop be with everyone...lol

@MoreTBC wrote:

Does 8³ not have the rights to WSOP sats exclusively? Anyway, seems like a bad idea to take possible plays/liquidity from the Unibet Open and UK Tour. Can't see it happening.

I was wondering what 8 means (how you place the 3 up? :wow:), lol. But yes that site is the one doing qualification for WSOP. Thats why im sad, because they are not available anymore for hungarians :sad:

I think Unibet is more than fine with their satellites, they offer UK tour and UO. 

@cris1285 wrote:

@MoreTBC wrote:

Does 8³ not have the rights to WSOP sats exclusively? Anyway, seems like a bad idea to take possible plays/liquidity from the Unibet Open and UK Tour. Can't see it happening.

I was wondering what 8 means (how you place the 3 up? :wow:), lol. But yes that site is the one doing qualification for WSOP. Thats why im sad, because they are not available anymore for hungarians :sad:

I think Unibet is more than fine with their satellites, they offer UK tour and UO. 

Using the Alt Code. If your program supports it, the quickest way to add a cubed symbol is through its Alt code. Hold down the "Alt" key and type "0179" without quotes. When you release the "Alt" key, the cubed symbol appears...

.. or did what I did and google 'cubed' and then copy/pasted it :)

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

Hi karl,

The sats structure here is fantastic as are the events. Everyone from the biggest to the smallest players have a chance. On top you have the community promotions to the UO event.

Good luck on your journey to win a package. Its only when you have been to an event you realise how good they are.

I think there are 6 uk tours planned fr next year. 

There is also a special UO event next November. Don't use up all your holiday leave. Details will be posted early next year

If you play at multiple sites it's best to try to aim for a package at each one especially if you like to travel as each site will take you to a different destination.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@MathrimC wrote:

Now we're on the topic of sattelites to live events: will there ever be online qualifiers for the Unibet Deepstack Open series? (http://www.deepstackopen.com/)

Just discovered that exists because it's in the price pool for the silver ticket raffle.

I think it was only open to French players (or something) this year. I'd love to have qualifiers to events like this and the Norwegian Open available if it's possible. I can understand keeping most pools separate to maintain liquidity but if there were any sort of opt in process then I'd be all over these events.

Formerly known as StartlingGrope

@Karl Pokerfest is is the the major live poker tournaments organizer in Romania.

They were partners along with Unibet for Unibet Open in Bucharest this december and also have a new partnership for the URSP ( Unibet Romanian Series of Poker)  a 100k GTD Live Tournament which will take place in Bucharest in february and there are qualifier sattelites for it on Unibet ( Only available for romanian players).

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Archived