Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
JokerJames95 Rank 10
Rank 10

Hello, I was able to place in the top 3 of the mirror freeroll yesterday receiving a ticket for the UK tour event in Brighton. However it says on my account this ticket expires in 5 hours. Am I automatically registered and does this expiry mean anything? Also I would prefer the Saturday day 1. I queried this with support but the answer wasn't clear so asking again.

Thanks,

James

10 REPLIES
MoreTBC Rank 22
Rank 22
It's just a placeholder for your live registration. You don't need the actual online ticket. You should get a message on your account or email explaining what to do.
Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it Smile
JokerJames95 Rank 10
Rank 10
MoreTBC Rank 22
Rank 22

Capture.PNG

You should get something like above as a message on the main Unibet site. @Jeppe-Unibet or @Ray-Unibet should be able to pass on your 1a to 1b request to the poker team.

@JokerJames95, your UK tour package has been postponed to day 1B on Saturday Smile
Congrats on the package and good luck.
theMachine Rank 14
Rank 14

WHAT IS THE TYPICAL EXPECTED TIME BETWEEN WINNING A PACKAGE AND RECEIVING CONFIRMATION?

0 Likes
@theMachine, there should be an automatic message, if you won a seat only, you get registered automatically for the next tour.
If it's a package, you will receive the online confirmation upon winning and the travel money within a few days.
Did you win a package and didn't get the confirmation? Would you like me to look into it or is it fust general information you are requesting? Smile

/Ray
theMachine Rank 14
Rank 14

theMachine WON A PACKAGE ON SATURDAY 24/03/18 BUT HAS HAD NO CONFIRMATION SINCE.

//CURRENT PROCESS:

PLAYER WINS PACKAGE

PLAYER RECEIVES TICKET

TICKET EXPIRIES

???

PLAYER RECEIVES CONFIRMATION?

HAVING PREVIOUSLY READ POSTS LIKE THIS ONE theMachine IS NOT CONCERNED BY THE EXPIRING TICKET BUT IT WOULD BE MORE REASSURING FOR PLAYERS IF THE EMAIL CONFIRMATION CAME BEFORE THE TICKET EXPIRY OR BETTER COMMUNICATION OF THE GAP / WAITING PERIOD.

0 Likes
MoreTBC Rank 22
Rank 22
That message I posted above gets sent to players that win Seat only too. But misleading to say they have a €500 package.

loading-bar-scribble-animation-doodle-white-background-4k_s7gmksp_g_thumbnail-full04.pngCONFIRMATION_LOADING//CONTACTING_POKER_DEPARTMENT//

CONFIRMATION_RECEIVED //@theMachine_CONFIRMED_PACKAGE_WON_24/03/18_FOR_Glasgow.
Sorry for any confusion theMACHINE, I've sent the feedback to the guy's over at poker as well to maby optimize the feedback message a bit more clearly. Smile 

robot-icon-direct-sorry.png