Won entry to uk tour brighton- yet ticket expires in 5 hours?

JokerJames95

Hello, I was able to place in the top 3 of the mirror freeroll yesterday receiving a ticket for the UK tour event in Brighton. However it says on my account this ticket expires in 5 hours. Am I automatically registered and does this expiry mean anything? Also I would prefer the Saturday day 1. I queried this with support but the answer wasn't clear so asking again.

Thanks,

James

• 3 weeks later...

@theMachine, there should be an automatic message, if you won a seat only, you get registered automatically for the next tour.

If it's a package, you will receive the online confirmation upon winning and the travel money within a few days.

Did you win a package and didn't get the confirmation? Would you like me to look into it or is it fust general information you are requesting? :)

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

theMachine WON A PACKAGE ON SATURDAY 24/03/18 BUT HAS HAD NO CONFIRMATION SINCE.

//CURRENT PROCESS:

PLAYER WINS PACKAGE

PLAYER RECEIVES TICKET

TICKET EXPIRIES

???

PLAYER RECEIVES CONFIRMATION?

HAVING PREVIOUSLY READ POSTS LIKE THIS ONE theMachine IS NOT CONCERNED BY THE EXPIRING TICKET BUT IT WOULD BE MORE REASSURING FOR PLAYERS IF THE EMAIL CONFIRMATION CAME BEFORE THE TICKET EXPIRY OR BETTER COMMUNICATION OF THE GAP / WAITING PERIOD.

loading-bar-scribble-animation-doodle-white-background-4k_s7gmksp_g_thumbnail-full04.thumb.png.b01923b6d092075fed3b75892ceedd5d.pngCONFIRMATION_LOADING//CONTACTING_POKER_DEPARTMENT//

CONFIRMATION_RECEIVED //@theMachine_CONFIRMED_PACKAGE_WON_24/03/18_FOR_Glasgow.
Sorry for any confusion theMACHINE, I've sent the feedback to the guy's over at poker as well to maby optimize the feedback message a bit more clearly. :) 

robot-icon-direct-sorry.png.25c82ebb9698b4df566cabab9b265b71.png

Former Community Moderator

Archived