Withdrawal problems

Melgry

Hello everyone! I have some problems with withdrawal. I`ve made cashout at 29.06 but money don`t leave my acc yet. Also I can`t cancel this withdrawal to change amount or something. I have already contact with live support at tuesday, where they said that is routine checked. But I think it`s already so long, because any other cashout which I made last two years were approved much more quickly.

My documents and payment methods were approved in 2017, but if I need send sommething please let me know.

Hi @Melgry, sorry for keeping you waiting, your withdrawal is under review from the security department at the moment, now that the weekend is over I'm sure things will start to move along quicker and this will be settled soon. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

/Ray

• Like 1
Former Community Moderator

So almost two weeks my withdrawal is under rewiew. I`m starting to really worried about it, because I never broke the rules of Unibet and this terms of checking are really unnormal. This time of cheking much more bigger then it written in description of payment methods. I have never been confronted with similar problems during the game on Unibet before this. I really want to know about ground of this problem, cause I expecting this money for my vacation. @RayL @JeppeL 

Hi @Melgry, I've got good news :), your withdrawal has now been successfully processed and payed, sorry for keeping you waiting so long. Security verifications are a regular thing and help keep accounts secure for all of our players. There wasn't necessarily anything wrong with your account, but regular background checks are not all that uncommon. Long story short, sorry for keeping you waiting, your account is fully verified now and all of the withdrawals have been payed.

/Ray

• Like 1
Former Community Moderator

• 9 months later...