Poker server issues. For now, we're back to normal, but issue is being monitored and complete fix is yet to be implemented. ×

Winner or loser on the river !!!

SCOBY

@Merenitsu wrote:

@SCOBY You did not notice the pattern. The river very often decides the outcome of the fight lately. But this is just one card. GL man 😃

@Merenitsu  mistake! not one card  but  this is Event :/

@Merenitsu start from today count the river and turn for you good (2outer or 6 outers)  :)  i hate this screenshots from preflop-Omaha ... @SCOBY really ? even in Holdem  in 4-allin your top two pairs are sensitive ...beacuse you have additional outs against you ... 

@Merenitsu  Count the cards o the river against @SCOBY in last one -  Omaha ...  how many cards was dealt?  how many left ?

What do you think when cards are on the table in this order:

4d Td 3h  - Qd - Kh  - does that mean the flop killed @SCOBY or someone else?

it must be repeated for boredom :  if you decide to preflop-Allin (flip in many cases ,in this one Omaha this is pure flip ...) the order of the cards does not matter!  what counts is only the final result ... 

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes, the RIVER!! :) For this very reason I made my decision today, enough is enough, bye bye.

On top of this I also noticed few other things. Pretty often I see flush vs flush and thats fine but then I quite often see full over full. What the... ??? Also when I hold AA KK suddenly everyone folds, on like 80% time. Yes they will say its poker. Possibly. Its just too much for me. I want to go and try elsewhere to compare.

Full withdrawal pending now.

I saw few posts about this RIVERs too, this has only helped me to decide that something MIGHT not be right here.

@chrisv401  did you play on Stars or PP? :)  My worst bad beats and back-to-back 1,2-outers on the river was there  in important moments, but omg i had also rivers/turns/boards on my side against the dominating hands. Maybe everyone should start counting rivers/turns favorable for them ;) One thing is sure in bigger field you will have to win more flips/hands and you will see many bad flops, turns and rivers and story will be the same as here or even worst :) 

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

• 4 weeks later...

Archived