cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 7
Rank 7

Was wonder who else uses the u-tracker browser extension to keep up with your unibet results/balance, if so please post your graph here Smile

I wondered though why the values seem not to be equal to what it shows on the chart, but I assume the values it gives like net profit are correct.

However it seems not to track your results from the start using unibet cuz for me it should show a lot more then, mainly cash games, could it be another nickname changes this?
Otherwise great tool though, nicely made. Also cuz unibet is one of the only networks/poker rooms who isn't trackable on sharkscope..alltime.png

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Rank 7
Rank 7
There's definately something wrong with the stats this tool gives lol, suddenly it jumped like 150€ up & graph is not in line with the scale either. Still works though to see your ups & downs though.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@L-Oharra this isn't something that's developed by us, and I'd generally advise you to be careful with smaller Chrome plugins like these Smile

We are planning to implement new features when it comes to tracking and understanding how you're doing, but it'll take a few more months before you see those Smile
Highlighted
Rank 7
Rank 7
Are you developper of this? I really like it actually, it motivates me more to achieve good results and it works!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 7
Rank 7

Oh sorry, didn't read your post well, cool that unibet is creating such thing as well, some kind of "sharkscope" for unibet would be awesome...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 9
Rank 9

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
We are planning to implement new features when it comes to tracking and understanding how you're doing, but it'll take a few more months before you see those Smile

Is this mean that downloadable anonymized hand histories are on its way to us? Wow

0 Likes