Where is the €200 Gents @ Unibet tournament ???

Nestabear

Can anyone tell me where to find the €200 Gents @ Unibet tournament.

I've searched & searched the lobby daily, for weeks now & still have not found it. Any help would be greatly appreciated 

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

I think it the ladies tournament exists for promotional value mostly. Majority of the poker players are men and that's why it's a good idea to have them for Unibet & poker in general. In reality it is not away from anyone when Unibet decides to offer a tournament for a certain group. Yes it creates a bit of a vacuum for equal opportunities between the sexes, but perhaps it should just not be taken so seriously. :)

There will be other competitions where everyone can participate.

The previous version of "me", at least in my dreams would've argued about this as well. Or perhaps too much was already said! Oops!

@DepchZ... LMAO.... I was just having a laugh mate. I know how it works & what it's for. Lol. I just wanted to see the reaction. I know us

guys dominate most things we do... for example top poker players... Gents, Top chefs in the world...Gents, top formula 1 drivers... Gents. I'm just saying..... It would be nice to see some girls up there. Lol ( can just see the reactions m I'm going to get for this one hehehehe)

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

2015-06-12-orange-is-the-new-black

Dicpic you said?  This time, count me in...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Archived