Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
latha Rank 8
Rank 8

Hey guys why no bountys in the freerolls

24 REPLIES
Nestabear Rank 21
Rank 21

Same here @latha... I wonder whats going on ?

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

I suppose it's because of 1 guy on here saying that he doesn't like the effect of the bounties... (Or it's a mistake which could be easily possible aswell)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
Nestabear Rank 21
Rank 21

I think it must be a mistake @VikingsAF

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
0 Likes
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

@Nestabear wrote:

I think it must be a mistake @VikingsAF

I'm pretty sure it is not a mistake. @Patric-Unibet told in the €100 bounty freeroll topic they have troubles with the bounty freerolls so i think they stopped to offer that type and transformed them to regular ones. Which makes me cry.Waterfall

Ozzyholik Rank 10
Rank 10

Exactly, without bounties these freerolls are really boring Sad

psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

@Ozzyholik wrote:

Exactly, without bounties these freerolls are really boring Sad

chat.png

Meh.Teardrop

cris1285 Rank 20
Rank 20
cris1285 Rank 20
Rank 20

With all due respect, im not sure a live chat agent is official, would be nice to clarify by someone else from the pokerteam. @Patric-Unibet

VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

It is clearly not an accident as the description of the tournaments has been changed aswell Wow

The biggest advatage of the removal of the bounties is that the freerolls aren't full in 1 second anymore. (Which I think is better) 

also it's not a shove fest anymore (the last 3 I played no one was all-in in the first hand)

So I think it's a good change, BUT like one or 2 a day with bounties (or one every 3 hours or so) would be still cool

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
0 Likes