Where are the bounty's gone

latha

I suppose it's because of 1 guy on here saying that he doesn't like the effect of the bounties... (Or it's a mistake which could be easily possible aswell)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

It is clearly not an accident as the description of the tournaments has been changed aswell :o

The biggest advatage of the removal of the bounties is that the freerolls aren't full in 1 second anymore. (Which I think is better) 

also it's not a shove fest anymore (the last 3 I played no one was all-in in the first hand)

So I think it's a good change, BUT like one or 2 a day with bounties (or one every 3 hours or so) would be still cool

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@VikingsAF @latha @cris1285 @psrquack @Ozzyholik

We had some technical issues with those bounty freerolls, the bounty will be back on sa soon as the issue is solved.
I can't say anything pon how long that will take, for now being you have to enjoy the freerolls as they are, without the bounty.

We are sorry for this, to be continue...         

@psrquack wrote:

The registration of all available freerolls is already open. Please take a look @Leo-Unibet. Btw  as long as you can't give us the bounty freerolls back could you change the prizipool from tickets to cash?

What's the point of that @psrquack?

@VikingsAF wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

The registration of all available freerolls is already open. Please take a look @Leo-Unibet. Btw  as long as you can't give us the bounty freerolls back could you change the prizipool from tickets to cash?

What's the point of that @psrquack?

What point? If you think the exchange of tickets to cash then I think it is a fair deal, because earning a ticket is much difficult than earning a bounty and due to the current situation it would be a nice gesture towards players like me, who is good for 1-2 bounty per tourney but not so good in ticket earning. That could increase my motivation playing much more regular poker.

@psrquack still. Why should they do sush gesture?

The set-up of the tournament is super fair and has the highest percentage of players getting paid in the business.

Those freerolls are there to promote the game and for you to play other tournaments afterwards. Handing out plain cash would be silly

In my opinion it would be better to change all giveaway freerolls to tickets instead of cash (like the one from Ian Simpson). Don't understand me wrong, rakeback freerolls should stay cash (like the 1000 and 3000 monthly)

@VikingsAF wrote:

I already wrote it. For me would be better fighting for real prize not for something which is still a chance but nothing real. I liked collecting bounties and spend them to games which one i preferred and not which one i was "forced" to play. I also can't agree with you about the rakeback freerolls, I played them in the last months and I hate them. I would prefer a cash game ticket instead of those freerolls.

@psrquack: those 'forced games' you mention would come from a tournament you spend nothing on, so I think it's pretty fair that we pay out tickets.

We want to engage players and also want to try them different things, I understand that everybody prefers cash to a ticket but we are a business after all.

We want players to join and stay with us, by showing them the variety of offers we have, this is more likely than if we pay out cash and possibly just attract freeroll hunters that never invest any of their own money to play.

@Patric-Unibet wrote:

@psrquack: those 'forced games' you mention would come from a tournament you spend nothing on, so I think it's pretty fair that we pay out tickets.

We want to engage players and also want to try them different things, I understand that everybody prefers cash to a ticket but we are a business after all.

We want players to join and stay with us, by showing them the variety of offers we have, this is more likely than if we pay out cash and possibly just attract freeroll hunters that never invest any of their own money to play.

Exactly this @psrquack. With only players with your attitude Unibet would be broke ;)

!! ATTENTION !!

Listen up bounty hunters , You Have Been Naughty and Santa don't like it when your naughty ..

I HAVE TAKEN CONTROL OF YOU SYSTEM AND TAKEN ALL BOUNTYS OFF YOUR HEADS UNTIL HARMONY IS RESTORED TO THIS ONCE PIECEFUL SITE. YOU LEAVE ME NO CHOICE BUT TO ACT NOW , THERE IS STILL TIME TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT ......THE BOUNTY SHALL BE RETURNED TO YOU HOLLOWHEADS IF YOU STOP BEING NAUGHTY AND BE NICE INSTEAD . ALL I NEED IS ONE GOOD DEED , YOU WILL NEED TO BE NICE TO EACH OTHER ..DONT JUST CHECK THE POCKETS OF A PASSED OUT MAN ....HE NEEDS A GOOD DEED YOU COULD HELP HIM INSTEAD . I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU IN SANTA'S GOTTO ,  COME AND SIT ON MY KNEE ..AND TELL ME YOUR GOOD DEED OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR BOUNTY FOREVER ............

MMWWWWHAHAHAHAHA

SANTA  

___S_N_O_R_T_E_D__ /

@VikingsAF wrote:

@Patric-Unibet wrote:

Exactly this @psrquack. With only players with your attitude Unibet would be broke ;)

Thank you letting me know that @VikingsAF. Well @Patric-Unibet, I'm very sad, that you also didn't understand my point of view, but let's make another try. As I wrote previously, I like the bounty system. The changes giving away cash instead of tickets was a limited period offer untill you can give us the bounty freerolls back. I think this is a fair offer, because your firm occured the first issue.

As I also wrote previously I liked collecting bounties and playing the selected tourney. Bounties attracted me being more online and playing also differenct tourneys/cash etc. I'm sure I played more tourneys thanks to this bounties that I expected, 'cos I selected the tournaments in where I had bigger chance to make the ITM, which generated more rake than if i could make a ticket once or two time a month (without bounty freerolls).

To the cash ticket instead of 1000 and 3000 freerolls. @Patric-Unibet can check my poker history, i played the 1000 in the last two months and the 3000 last month. Both has a terrible structure and a felt like being in a flipament tourney. I expected more playing time so it was a big disappointment for me.I think any other option than this tourneys (hexapro tickets) would be better solution.

Archived