Whats the difference between 2 tickets 4euro and 1 ticket 8euro?

JonathanPla

So I noticed that 1 cash game ticket for 4NL that costs 4euro will need 300 flop while a 8euro at 4NL will need 600euro.

If I buy 2 tickets that cost 4 euro will it be like I have 8euro in a ticket of 300 flops?

Or will I need to see a flop with each 4euro ticket seperate every week in order to refresh it?

Hi @JonathanPla ,

the benefit of having a ticket with more big blinds is that you won't fall below the minimum so easy.

Let's say you have a 4 EUR NL4 ticket, if you lose 2.50 EUR and leave the game, the ticket will become unusable since it doesn't have the minimum requirement of 2 EUR to join the game anymore.

Also if you can only rebuy when using a cash game ticket with the value of your ticket and not combine it with your cash balance, so you might be forced to play with less than 100 big blinds even if you want to always have the maximum.

So the more big blinds you have, the less likely it is to happen, also you can use the same cash ticket on several tables if you have enough balance on it.

Hope this makes it a bit more clear.

Thanks

• Like 1

@JonathanPla wrote:

Thanks for the insight, I thought as much.

What confuses me is the option to buy multiple tickets of the same value.

It seems there is no benefit in purchasing two 4NL tickets. Rather, one 8NL ticket is always better instead, correct?

Yes, I would say so. It depends a bit what kind of player you are. If you like playing deep (100 big blinds or more) it's definitively better to have one higher valued ticket than several lower valued ones.

• Like 1