Whats % of this cards?...

Gogogo

Our card scrambling/distribution is fine @Gogogo, but stuff happens when millions of hands are dealt..

I have an example close to yours but even worse: I once watched a good friend of mine playing in a big tournament on a big poker site that isn't Unibet. He got AA twice in a row, the player one seat to his left got 99 twice in a row, and in both hands he got all in vs the 99's and lost. Now I can't remember if it was this tournament or one of the others that he was playing at the same time, but my friend kept his composure and ended up winning a cool 20K early in the morning 🆒 
Seeing that hand and some other crazy situations in the past both live and online, nothing really surprises me anymore, it just brings hair on the chest so to speak :)

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

@Gogogo We all have our horror stories and I'll give you mine, purely as an example of variance. 

I once received JJ and lost to a set of 999, next hand KK and lost to 3x7, same player, 3rd hand JJ, nobody played so I "won" the blinds, and 4th hand KK, the one who had beaten me twice called pre with 98 off, called the flop c-bet of J 9 6, called the turn bet, imo when obviously behind, and hit another 9 on the river and stacked me again. I swore then that the game was rigged but over the years you do see a lot of weird stuff. Two weeks ago I went all week and couldn't hit a set then got 4 out of 9 in 20 minutes, all on the same table. It happens. I've been dealt back to back AA a few times, once followed by KK but never 3 times in a row, though I'm sure it will happen. It doesn't always look random but I'm pretty sure it is. :geek:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Archived